Apollo Athletics Iron Power Clubs - The Iron Power Clubs are a new design of ancient martial arts training weaponry. As history states, the clubs or “Meels” originated when many Persians traveled to India due to the Mongolian invasions around the 13th century. The Persians adapted the Indian forms of clubs and developed the larger sized and heavier clubs we now know as Persian Meels. Throughout the years, these clubs have changed into many different shapes, forms and sizes. The more conventional shapes are the Indian Clubs and Club Bells because of the simplicity in the design. The latest club bells available are the Iron Power Clubs by Apollo Athletics.
The Iron Power Clubs come in 5 different weights and sizes: 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 20 lbs and 25 lbs. The sleek design is made for power movements such as rotational swings, presses, squats, cleans and holds. They are made of a durable solid iron. The lighter clubs (5 lb and 10 lb) have a thinner diameter around the grip so you can perform wrist and hand rotational exercises, and the heavier clubs are better used for power swings and presses. The design of the Iron Power Clubs is different than the traditional Indian Clubs and Club Bells because they’re longer and thinner around the ends for more fluidity on the swings.
- (1) Iron Power Club - 10 lb.
- Great weight distribution
- Smooth texture for easy grip
- Thin diameter on the ends for fluid behind the neck and overhead swings
- Builds grip strength and power in the wrist
- Builds core strength through rotational exercise
- Increases flexibility
- Rotational swings assist with rehabilitation of shoulder injuries
- 30 day manufacturer warranty
- Overall Length: 18”
- Handle and grip length: 5”
- Barrel length: 11”
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: IC-BELL-10-S ProdID_20415
Manufacturer Part No: IC-BELL-10-S