ICWWCFB 15kg Lightweight Women’s Cross-Training Bar - The ICWWCFB Lightweight Women’s Cross Training Bar by Ironcompany.com is an American Made Olympic bar constructed from high strength steel with a PSI rating of 165,000. A solid steel shaft with medium knurling and 25mm grip makes this bar ideal for pulling more weight with smaller hands. The overall length of this bar is 79.75” which is a little shorter than the average Olympic bar making it a bit easier to manage while cutting down the total weight to 33 lbs.. Dual hash marks are included for both Olympic and Powerlifting styles. Weight sleeves are coated in your choice of durable bright zinc or black zinc finish to protect against frequent weight changes and rotate freely on a bushing and snap ring assembly. This is a quality made Cross-Training bar for women that includes a Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking.
What’s the best Olympic bar designed for female athletes? Not all weightlifting bars are created equal, especially when used for crossfit training. For cross-training performance in the combination of powerlifting and weightlifting movements such as deadlifts, squats, jump squats, clean and jerks, and snatches you will want a power bar that can handle the stress load and durability required for high intensity training without losing the whip. The Women’s CF Olympic Bar is intended to offer similar specs and performance of the popular Ironcompany® HD Bar, but at a lower price and more manageable starting weight.
Women’s Black Zinc Bar Choices Include:
- ICWWCFB-S 15kg V2 Bar w/ Black Shaft/Silver Sleeves
- ICWWCFB-B 15kg V2 Bar w/ Black Shaft/Black Sleeves
Need additional information on this Women’s Olympic bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s 15kg V2 Cross-Training Bar Features:
- Includes: One 79 3/4" Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 79 3/4"
- Tensile Strength: 165,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (DOES NOT include center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 0.98” (25mm)
- Hash Marks: Dual ring Olympic and Powerlifting hash marks
- Finish: Black zinc bar shaft/silver zinc sleeves or black zinc bar shaft/black zinc sleeves
- Bar Rotation: Dual bronze bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring
- Sleeve Length: 13" loadable sleeve length
- Sleeve Collars: Banded sleeve collars for easy identification
- End Caps: Steel end caps with Ironcompany.com logo
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2” center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Sports Performance Training Centers and Commercial Gyms
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking. Does not cover damage caused by abuse, alteration, improper storage or handling by any user
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15kg)
- Ship Weight: 36 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
Item Number: WWCFB ProdID_20864
Product Name: 15kg Lightweight Women’s Cross-Training Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWWCFB)
Manufacturer Part No: WWCFB