Need help selecting the right 3-Tier Flat Tray Dumbbell Rack for your corporate gym or commercial club? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
3-Tier Flat Tray Dumbbell Rack Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 28" L x 101" W x 45" H
- Fabrication: 11-gauge structural steel that utilizes bends versus bolting wherever possible for added strength and clean lines
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Holds 3-100 lb. rubber hex dumbbells
- Finish: Baked-on powder coat finish resists abrasions and chipping
- Frame Colors: Your choice of powder coat colors per the drop down menu and chart
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all American Built Strength Equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Fitness studios, corporate gyms and commercial clubs
- Warranty: Frames = 10-years | Upholstery/Grips = 1-year | Coatings not included
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 442 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 520 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 108" L x 34" W x 53" H (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Government Purchase: This product is eligible for Open Market GSA sales
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
|Frame Color Options:
View American Built Warranty Information
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: AB-A688 ProdID_4986
Product Name: 3-Tier Flat Tray Dumbbell Rack -- American Built (AB-A688)
Manufacturer Part No: AB-A688