Stamina® 36 lb. Adjustable Kettle Versa-Bell®
Working out with kettlebells burns body fat, improves strength, joint mobility, and even cardio fitness. Kettlebells have been used in gyms and by strongmen for years, and are now becoming recognized by both men and women as a way to lose weight and to build a lean, strong, flexible body.
With the Stamina® Adjustable Kettlebell, there is no need to have an entire set of kettlebells or to guess at which weight is right for you. One Stamina Adjustable Kettlebell replaces an entire set of conventional kettlebells at a fraction of the cost, and takes up very little storage space.
The adjustable kettlebell is six kettlebells in one. A simple locking pin let's you choose 16 lbs., 20 lbs., 24 lbs., 28 lbs., 32 lbs., and 36 lbs.: that's six weights in 4 lb. increments.
Traditional kettlebells are made from cast iron and have been described as resembling a bowling ball with a handle. The round part of the kettlebell is the main weight, and when you hold the handle it displaces that weight away from your body. This makes the physics of lifting different than with regular weights or dumbbells. When you lift, lower, or swing the kettlebell, your stabilizing muscles engage so your entire body is working, including your core muscles. There is no such thing as isolating a muscle with kettlebell exercise.
- Kettlebells are time efficient, cost efficient, and space efficient
- One Stamina adjustable Kettlebell replaces an entire set of conventional kettlebells
- Patented weight adjustment system makes changing weight quick, easy, and secure
- The handle grip designed for one handed or two handed work
- The rounded base is sturdy and stable to accommodate pushups
- Cast iron handle
- Includes square base pad to hold weights that aren’t in use
- Save money and storage space
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 05-3036 ProdID_17878
Manufacturer Part No: 05-3036