Apollo Athletics Steel Power Clubs - Are you looking to get into heavy Indian Club training? The Steel Power Clubs are a new design of ancient martial arts training weaponry. As history states, the clubs or “Meels” originated when many Persians traveled to India due to the Mongolian invasions around the 13th century. The Persians adapted the Indian forms of clubs and developed the larger sized and heavier clubs we now know as Persian Meels. Throughout the years, these clubs have changed into many different shapes, forms and sizes. The more conventional shapes are the Indian Clubs and Power Clubs because of the simplicity in the design. The latest clubs available are the Steel Power Clubs by Apollo Athletics.
The Steel Power Clubs come in 4 different weights and sizes: 30 lbs, 35 lbs, 40 lbs, and 45 lbs. The sleek design is made for power movements such as rotational swings, presses, squats, cleans and holds. They are made of durable solid steel.
Undeniably the most popular item of the vintage fitness revival - simple yet challenging!
- (1) Steel Power Club - 45 lb.
- Molded steel with black gloss finish
- Great weight distribution
- Smooth texture for easy grip
- Builds grip strength and power in the wrist
- Builds core strength through rotational exercise
- Increases flexibility
- Rotational swings assist with rehabilitation of shoulder injuries
- 30 day manufacturer warranty
- Overall Length: 30”
- Head Width: 4”
- Handle and grip length: 11”
- Barrel length: 14”
- Tapered transition from barrel to handle: 5”
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: C-BELL-45-S ProdID_20775
Product Name: Steel Power Club - 45 lb. (Single) -- Apollo Athletics (C-BELL-45-S)
Manufacturer Part No: C-BELL-45-S