Ironcompany Leather Weight Belts - Ironcompany heavy-duty leather weight training belts are 100% “Made in the U.S.A.” and are ideal for heavy prime mover weight training exercises including barbell squats, deadlifts and overhead presses. These heavy-duty leather weightlifting belts are constructed of genuine sole leather with nickel-plated rivets and buckles for the highest level of structural integrity possible. The edges are beveled for added comfort and helps conform to different body shapes. The 4” back width is supportive but not too restrictive making it an ideal CrossFit weightlifting belt, bodybuilding weight belt or all around weight training belt for home or at the gym. Choose from natural untreated leather or treated leather for a darker, more pliable finish. Our American Made leather weighlifting belts are made with the highest quality components and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Leather Weightlifting Belt Info and Specifications:
- 4 inch (10 cm) width on back of belt which tapers to 2-1/2 inch (6.35 cm) width on tongue and buckle ends
- 6.5mm thickness
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with “Ironcompany.com” logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- Proudly Made In The USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
2. Measure around the waist, about 4” above where your pants are. *Note: do not “suck in”, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
4. If true waist sizing approaches upper limit of belt sizing range, it is recommended to order the next size larger (to avoid potential exchange).
- X-Small : 22” – 31”
- Small: 27” – 36”
- Medium: 31” – 40”
- Large: 35” – 44”
- X-Large: 39” – 48”
- XX-Large: 43” – 52”
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Optional Dipping Accessory Strap: Use this top grade leather dip accessory on your existing belt. Just slide it through before you put your belt on, adjust it to the front, add a plate and you are ready to go. The finished length is 6″ with nickel plated steel rivets. Includes 6mm steel wire zinc-plated spring clip and steel welded chain.
Click above to view larger images
Looking for weightlifting belts for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: LB4-LBE4 ProdID_19565
Product Name: 4” Leather Weight Training Belt -- Ironcompany (LB4-LBE4)
Manufacturer: GENERAL LEATHER
Manufacturer Part No: LB4-LBE4