Double-faced "cold" tape specially formulated for seaming indoor/outdoor rolled rubber or carpet applications.
Adhesive on both sides. Reinforced on one side - not on the other (see image to the right)
Includes: 1 case of 8 rolls
- 4" double-sided pressure-sensitive tape for loose-lay installations of rolled rubber and other removables in doggy day care / agility and fitness centers applications.
- Flat/smooth adhesive on BOCS (bonded oriented continuous strand) scrim w/krepe paper release.
- 25-Yard Rolls / 8 Rolls per Case
- Weight per roll: 3 lbs.
Recommended usage (underside):
- Down seams joining two rubber rolls
- Along perimeter of room where rubber meets walls
- Down center of each rubber roll
Click here for Double-Sided Pressure Sensitive Tape installation instructions
Looking to make a bulk purchase of flooring installation products for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TAPE-CASE ProdID_5109
Product Name: 4" x 75' Pressure Sensitive Seaming Tape Case - 8 rolls -- Ironcompany (TAPE-CASE)
Manufacturer: RB RUBBER
Manufacturer Part No: TAPE-CASE