Double-faced "cold" tape specially formulated for seaming indoor/outdoor rolled rubber or carpet applications.
Adhesive on both sides. Reinforced on one side - not on the other (see image to the right)
Includes: (1) single roll 25-yards
- 4" double-sided pressure-sensitive tape for loose-lay installations of rolled rubber and other removables in doggy day care / agility and fitness centers applications.
- Flat/smooth adhesive on BOCS (bonded oriented continuous strand) scrim w/krepe paper release.
- Weight per roll: 3 lbs.
- Also available by the case (8 rolls per case, 200 yards total)
Recommended usage (underside):
- Down seams joining two rubber rolls
- Along perimeter of room where rubber meets walls
- Down center of each rubber roll
Click here for Double-Sided Pressure Sensitive Tape installation instructions
Looking to make a bulk purchase of flooring installation products for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TAPE ProdID_1506
Product Name: 4" x 75' Pressure Sensitive Seaming Tape -- Ironcompany (TAPE)
Manufacturer: RB RUBBER
Manufacturer Part No: TAPE