For over 300 years, the Russians have been evolving the Kettlebell to be a brutally effective tool for developing strength, power and mutant work capacity. Kettlebells returned to America in 2001 and their popularity has grown steadily each year. Hampton now offers a premium quality, Russian classic designed Kettlebell ranging from 5 to 100 pounds to match the needs of the rapidly growing army of Kettlebell enthusiasts for home or health club use. Grab the handle of true “old school” training and understand what real functional strength is all about.
- 5 lb Black Hampton Urethane Coated Kettlebell 24mm Handle
- 10 lb Black Hampton Urethane Coated Kettlebell 28mm Handle
- 15 lb Black Hampton Urethane Coated Kettlebell 28mm Handle
- 20 lb Black Hampton Urethane Coated Kettlebell 30mm Handle
- 25 lb Black Hampton Urethane Coated Kettlebell 32mm Handle
Kettlebell Exercise Tip
A Kettlebell Hang Clean is a great exercise for working out your Hamstrings, Lower Back, Traps and Calves. Place kettlebell between your feet. To get in the starting position, push your butt back and look straight ahead. Clean kettlebell to your shoulder. Drop kettlebell to a hanging position between your legs while keeping the hamstrings loaded.
Note: Image as shown may not represent actual size. Size of kettlebell will vary based on weight increment.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: HKB-U-5-25 ProdID_17203
Manufacturer Part No: HKB-U-5-25