Ader Fitness Premier Cast Iron Kettlebells - Ader Fitness Kettlebells are regarded as among the best kettle bells made today for crossfit workouts, sports performance training, functional training, group exercise, and personal training. Quality premium kettlebells at the right price.
- (1) 55 pound Kettlebell (approx. 25.0 kg)
- Fully cast iron kettlebell
- Smooth handles on all bells with no graininess, ridges, or edges that rip up your hands. Sanding or dremel tool not required!
- Handles on all kettlebells fully cast with the bell, no welding, even in smaller sizes
- Thicker handle is good for grip work and makes “bottoms up” and other floor exercises possible
- Slightly wider handle opening allows for more space for two handed drills and exercises
- More surface area on the bottom of the kettlebell, good for renegade rows and kettlebell push-ups
- Baked on dark gray hammertone paint. Light texture, not slick or slippery like epoxy coated paint. Baked on paint will not chip like epoxy paint, so not rough on hand during ballistic exercises.
- Pound (LB) markings on one side and Kilogram (KG) markings on opposite side of the kettlebell for easy identification
Setting up a Crossfit gym or outfitting a studio for kettlebell training? Implementing kettlebell training into your unit or firehouse? We offer substantial product and shipping savings for bulk orders. Call or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Ader Fitness Kettlebells are the preferred and recommended brand of KettleBell Concepts (KBC), the business to business leader in CEC-approved kettlebell training courses and education for highly credentialed, currently practicing fitness professionals globally.
Click here for more information on GSA-approved KBC military kettlebell training courses and instructor training courses for fitness professionals and command fitness leaders.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 112-055 ProdID_20607
Manufacturer Part No: 112-055