T-Grip 5’ Single Parallel Handle Olympic Bar - Parallel grip or neutral grip pressing has been around for a long time; and there are different bars, logs and machines that are used for parallel grip pressing or pulling. Ninety-nine percent of these bars are spin-offs of the widely known multi parallel grip triceps bar with the rectangle center. However, the innovative designs of T-Grip Barbells are different than any other parallel grip bar. The T-Grip barbell has the advantage of a straight bar in the center, between the vertical handles. This will enable you to perform certain movements and exercises that are difficult or impossible to perform with other parallel grip bars. The T-Grip Barbell is the only parallel grip bar that can be used as an Olympic sized ez-curl bar, which makes this a universal bar that can be used for the widest range of exercises. The look and feel of the T-Grip barbell is like no other. The comfortable knurled handles will allow you to perform your training with confidence, as you work with the strength, stability and balance of the T-Grip barbell.
T-Grip Barbells are uniquely designed and can be used for a wide variety of training. They are the only parallel grip bars that have the option of a traditional cambered EZ-curl bar that is intergraded into the bar design, providing versatility. T-Grip bars are designed with curves that contour to the body, enabling users to perform movements and exercises with comfort, balance and stability. "Not just a Bar - It's A Brand."
- Length: 60 inches
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Designed for use with Olympic (2” hole) plates
- Solid steel with hard chrome finish
- Equipped with rotating Olympic sleeve ends (bolt-less)
- Cambered curl bar grips
- 28mm diameter handles standard
- Ergonomic placement of handles is set for the average person or athlete
- Single parallel handles set 19” apart
- Weight rated to 300 lbs. capacity
- Note: This T-Grip bar is imported and NOT made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- It has the feel of a traditional Olympic bar, but is more comfortable and versatile. It is slightly heavier due to the unique diamond handles that provide superior training alternatives. The T-Grip barbell can be used using a neutral grip or as a multi-grip barbell.
- Break away from conventional bars, and experience an explosion in your training regimen. Use the T-Grip Barbell as an addition to your current training devices.
- Ideal for all athletes, including strongman competitors who need to practice lifts that will improve their performance (i.e. during the log press). This handles set up for ideal parallel grip pressing.
- Escape shoulder pain, but continue to experience the benefits of bench pressing and shoulder pressing as can be done with an Olympic style bar. The design of this barbell is unlike any other on the market. It is far more versatile, and made with better quality materials for superior comfort and durability. Its unique design simplifies multi-grip exercises.
- The five foot bar is very popular amongst those who need a bar that weighs less. This bar was created with our female clients in mind, but we have found that many personal trainers buy it to take with them for home visits to clients. Several boot camp instructors use the short bar as part of their stations. The size and weight of the bar make it ideal for high velocity, multi-directional movements. Functional training is taken to a new level by using the T-Grip Barbell since the handles give several options for exercises, and thus the bar can be manipulated to provide optimum muscle stimulus.
NOTE: Items drop ship directly from manufacturer T-Grip Barbell. Due to overwhelming popularity and demand, manufacturer is currently experiencing extended lead times for processing and shipping of orders. Please allow estimated 2-4 weeks drop shipment lead time from date of order. Order status inquiries submitted to manufacturer may take up to 48-72 hours for reply. Thank you for your patience!
Need to make a large purchase of weightlifting bars for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TG-5S ProdID_20257
Product Name: 5' Single Parallel Handle Olympic Bar - Hard Chrome -- T-Grip Barbell (TG-5S)
Manufacturer Part No: TG-5S