American Barbell 5’ Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl Bar by GP Industries – When a hard chrome or black oxide curl bar just won’t do, grab a hold of this extra-long stainless steel beauty and blast away on your biceps and triceps. This GP Stainless Steel Curl Bar is full commercial grade, perfect for heavy home use, high school, college, personal training studios, military, and commercial gym use. Our American Made stainless steel EZ curl bar is beautifully crafted from high tensile strength stainless steel that won’t rust in any environment.
- Full commercial grade
- Ground and polished
- High strength stainless steel
- 110,000 psi tensile strength (breaking strength)
- Polished stainless steel sleeves with lubrication free bushings allow ends to rotate smoothly
- One piece welded ends that won’t fail or separate
- Bar diameter: 28.5mm (1.125”)
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm (1.965” +/- 0.003”)
- Overall Length: 59 1/2”
- Distance Between Sleeves: 34 5/8”
- Weight: 30.75 lbs.
- Precision knurl allows for a positive grip
What are the advantages of a Stainless Bar vs. a Hard Chrome bar?
Stainless Steel provides superior corrosion resistance. In Salt spray testing (accelerated corrosion testing) a Hard Chrome Bar shows signs of rust in approximately 24 hours and a Stainless Bar goes beyond 120 hours. The big advantage is the Stainless Bar can be cosmetically touched up as needed if it rusts, where chrome cannot. You may also soften the knurl with sandpaper if desired. Hard Chrome is a non-corrosion resistant coating and NOT desirable in wet or humid environments.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: OBZ-SS ProdID_20467
Product Name: American Barbell 5’ Stainless Steel Olympic EZ Curl Bar -- GP (OBZ-SS)
Manufacturer Part No: OBZ-SS