American Barbell Platinum Series Hard Chrome 10KG Olympic Training Bar by GP Industries – This finely crafted USA-made technique bar conforms to IWF specifications for competition-style powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting applications. The lighter bar allows you to train more effectively with more manageable weight. The GP Hard Chrome Olympic Training Bar is full commercial grade, perfect for light weightlifting training at home, high schools, colleges, personal training studios, military fitness centers, and commercial gyms. This is a great bar for those who have graduated from the 5KG technique bar but not quite ready for 15KG and 20KG training and competition bars.
This IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) approved Bar will have wider hand grip locating points and the knurl area spans all the way out to the sleeves to maximize grip area. Knurling rings are scale to IWF Olympic specifications for training and graduation to a 15KG and then 20KG bar.
- IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Approved Specifications
- NO Center Knurl
- Full commercial grade
- Certified Steel shaft with hard chrome finish
- 155,000 psi tensile strength (breaking strength)
- Hard chrome sleeves with lubrication free bushings allow ends to rotate smoothly
- One piece welded ends that won’t fail or separate
- Length: 66 3/4 inches
- Inside grip area dimensions: 51 5/8 inches
- Bar diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm (1.965” +/- 0.003”)
- Weight: 10 KG (22 lbs)
- Precision knurl allows for a positive grip
- Great for use with Hitechplates Weightlifting Technique Plates
Need to make a large purchase of olympic bars for your fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: OB10-CH-IWF ProdID_20489
Product Name: American Barbell 5’ 6” Hard Chrome Olympic Training Bar - 10KG -- GP (OB10-CH-IWF)
Manufacturer Part No: OB10-CH-IWF