65cm Fitness Ball by Aeromat - What is the importance of stability ball size when performing a stability ball workout? Experts agree that a 65cm exercise ball is best for someone between 5’ 4” and 5’ 11”. But your height is only a small part of choosing the right size ball. When sitting up on a stability ball you should make sure that your feet are flat on the floor. Knees should be at 90 degrees between the hips and knees so that the thighs are parallel to the ground. And finally, the pelvis, shoulders and ears should be in a vertical line and not leaning in any particular direction.
The importance of purchasing an Anti-Burst Stability Ball - For anyone using resistance equipment, such as dumbbells, in conjunction with their stability ball, it is important to make sure the ball manufacturer states it is made from an “anti-burst” or “burst resistant” material for safety. Stability balls made by Aeromat are rated to hold 1,000 lbs.
- Latex free and perfectly round shape
- Improves alignment and flexibility
- Great for stretching exercises and rehabilitation
- Made of burst-resistance material holds weight up to 1000 lbs.
- Ball measurement tape and inflating instructions included
- Height: 5' 4" to 5' 11"
Fitness Ball Inflating Instructions:
Due to the nature of the Fitness Ball material, the following instructions should be followed to ensure its optimum performance:
- Initially pump your Fitness Ball to its tightest level, where it can inflate no further.
- Let the ball sit for at least 12 hours - 24 hours, and then inflate the ball to the desired size.
- Repeat if necessary.
- After inflating to desired size, visually inspect the ball for any unusual appearances such as uneven and or/ punctured surfaces.
- If you see any abnormality, please do not use the product. Contact our customer support department immediately at 1-877-278-6158 for further instructions.
1. Aeromat™ Fitness Balls are made of burst-resistance material. They are not warranted against punctures by any object, but are designed to help protect against a rapid-speedy deflation if the balls are punctured.
2. Aeromat™ Fitness Balls are not recommended for combining with any other exercises such as body, arm weight lifting/training, standing on/jumping off the balls etc. They are designed for stretching exercises to improve flexibility.
3. Under normal conditions, we recommend replacing your Aeromat™ Fitness Ball every year or as needed. For commercial/institutional environments, such replacement may be required sooner. It is the responsibility of users and facility instructors to inspect the ball before each exercise session.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 38102 ProdID_4691
Product Name: 65 cm DARK PURPLE Fitness Ball -- Aeromat (38102)
Manufacturer Part No: 38102