7’ Triple Parallel and Angled Handle Olympic Bar -- T-Grip Barbell (TG-7T)
Designed for Offensive Lineman Training
T-Grip 7’ Triple Parallel and Angled Handle Olympic Bar – Uniquely designed for OFFENSIVE LINEMAN TRAINING. Parallel grip or neutral grip pressing has been around for a long time; and there are different bars, logs and machines that are used for parallel grip pressing or pulling. Ninety-nine percent of these bars are spin-offs of the widely known multi parallel grip triceps bar with the rectangle center. However, the innovative designs of T-Grip Barbells are different than any other parallel grip bar. The T-Grip barbell has the advantage of a straight bar in the center, between the vertical handles. This will enable you to perform certain movements and exercises that are difficult or impossible to perform with other parallel grip bars. The T-Grip Barbell is the only parallel grip bar that can be used as an Olympic sized ez-curl bar, which makes this a universal bar that can be used for the widest range of exercises. The look and feel of the T-Grip barbell is like no other. The comfortable knurled handles will allow you to perform your training with confidence, as you work with the strength, stability and balance of the T-Grip barbell.
T-Grip Barbells are uniquely designed and can be used for a wide variety of training. They are the only parallel grip bars that have the option of a traditional cambered EZ-curl bar that is intergraded into the bar design, providing versatility. T-Grip bars are designed with curves that contour to the body, enabling users to perform movements and exercises with comfort, balance and stability. The 7 foot T-Grip bars are USA made crafted with high quality and can handle more weight than can be lifted by any human. The Olympic size T-Grip bars are popular in powerlifting, bodybuilding, sport specific training, injury prevention, physical therapy, and recreational fitness training. "Not just a Bar - It's A Brand."
- Length: 84 inches
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Designed for use with Olympic (2” hole) plates
- Solid premium steel with black oxide finish and hard chromed sleeves
- Equipped with forged, one piece, boltless, rotating Olympic sleeve ends
- Cambered curl bar grips
- 28mm diameter handles standard
- User has the option of a narrow grip (angled) or two wider grips (parallel)
- Inside narrow angled grip designed for offensive lineman training
- Designed to fit onto any commercial rack
- Maximum weight rating 700 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty under normal limited conditions
- MADE IN THE USA
- Patent Pending
- It has the feel of a traditional Olympic bar, but is more comfortable and versatile. It is slightly heavier due to the unique diamond handles that provide superior training alternatives. The T-Grip barbell can be used using a neutral grip or as a multi-grip barbell.
- Break away from conventional bars, and experience an explosion in your training regimen. Use the T-Grip Barbell as a addition to your current training devices.
- Ideal for all athletes, including strongman competitors who need to practice lifts that will improve their performance (i.e. during the log press). This handles set up for ideal parallel grip pressing.
- Escape shoulder pain, but continue to experience the benefits of bench pressing and shoulder pressing as can be done with an Olympic style bar. The design of this barbell is unlike any other on the market. It is far more versatile, and made with better quality materials for superior comfort and durability. Its unique design simplifies multi-grip exercises.
- The T-Grip barbell professionals understand that people have different needs, and therefore they offer several choices of bars. These can complement any body size, any training style, and any demands for weight and space. This spacing not only creates natural motion, it also provides ample room in between the handles to perform all exercises with no interference. During training, the seven foot T-Grip bar can be used in addition to the standard Olympic bar, some might find that it replaces it. At the very least, you will use it very often in your training routine.
NOTE: Items drop ship directly from manufacturer T-Grip Barbell. Due to overwhelming popularity and demand, manufacturer is currently experiencing extended lead times for processing and shipping of orders. Please allow estimated 2-4 weeks drop shipment lead time from date of order. Order status inquiries submitted to manufacturer may take up to 48-72 hours for reply. Thank you for your patience!
Looking to make a bulk purchase of Olympic weight bars for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TG-7T ProdID_20535
Product Name: 7’ Triple Parallel and Angled Handle Olympic Bar -- T-Grip Barbell (TG-7T)
Manufacturer Part No: TG-7T