Remanufactured fitness equipment offers the most cost effective GSA purchase solution for government and military spending budgets. Purchase of certified and tested refurbished commercial cardio equipment will save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars over purchasing new, allowing your base or facility additional fiscal year-end funds to spend towards other fitness equipment. Choose from dozens of treadmills, upright cycles, recumbent exercise bikes, steppers, stepmills, and elliptical cross-trainers from top club brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Star Trac, Tectrix, and StairMaster. Many remanufactured cardio machines are priced with shipping included to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limits. All remanufactured products offered by Ironcompany.com® were originally manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act. As a preferred GSA-contracted supplier, Ironcompany.com® has been providing quality remanufactured exercise equipment Made in the USA to US Government and military facilities around the world for years. Equipment performance you can trust at the price you can afford!
Keep yourself fit with the Nordic Track Commercial Incline Trainer 9600 Treadmill. Whether you are an athlete looking to enhance your cardiovascular health or a senior who’s just out for that low-impact walk, the newest and most versatile Nordic Track 9600 Incline Trainer Treadmill is what you’re looking for.
The Incline Trainer 9600 is easy to adjust thanks to that QuickTouch Incline feature. This feature allows you to adjust easily from -5 t0 50% with an effortless press of a QuickTouch button, or you can scroll down in 0.5% increments. You can adjust scroll down the speed in 0.1 MPH increments to adjust it from 0.5 to 8 MPH. This treadmill is maintenance-free and self-cooling with a 5.0 HP high-torque AC speed control motor that provides a smooth performance. It has a roomy 22” x 50”, 2-ply belt that does not require lubrication and still run smoothly and perform consistently for a long time.
Slikdek® treadmill deck lasts twice as long when flipped during general maintenance because both sides of the deck are double-coated with phenolic resin. Biostride® deck cushioning provides for that reduced noise and impact to the joints. And for a minimal product downtime, both deck and belt are designed serviced in 5 minutes and replaced in 30 minutes.
Two AC motors take care of smooth incline and decline movement as well as stabilize the deck. The Pulse information can be seen on the console by contact sensors or Polar® wireless telemetry. A tethered, magnetic safety key shuts the machine off when it is detached to make sure that workouts are safe at all speeds.
To sum it all up, and for additional features, the Nordic Track 9600 Trainer Treadmill has a 5.0 HP AC Drive motor, 0.5 – 8 mph speed range, 22” x 50” tread belt, 115 volts, 20 Amp Dedicated Circuit power requirement, and displays your Incline, Pace, Segment Time, Total Time, Distance, Vertical Feet, Calories, Pulse, Percentage of Heart Rate, and Speed.
- Priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit
- Minus 5% decline
- Up to 50% incline
- Built-in cable-ready flat WorkoutTV
- Speed Range 0.5 - 8 mph
- 5.0 HP, high-torque motor
- Ultra-wide 22" x 50" 2-ply treadbelt
- Dual AC lift motors
- BioStride™ deck cushioning
- Dual option pulse monitor
- Industrial quality construction
Refurbished equipment is only as good as the refurbisher!
See the Ironcompany difference and what makes our remanufactured products the best in the business.
Additional Information that you should know:
We utilize the latest technology and the #1 remanufacturer of used fitness equipment. But we just want you to know that any plastic pieces, plastic coverings, or shroud coverings may have minor scratches as the equipment is not brand new. These plastic pieces are only replaced if they are broken. Don't worry, as your new refurbished cardio machine is restored to factory specifications and will bring you years of enjoyment and save you tons of money off new prices!
- Limited Warranty. Ironcompany.com hereby provides Customer a six-month warranty on parts and labor, and a one-year warranty on motors; the warranty shall commence on the date Ironcompany.com ships the Equipment to Customer. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Equipment. Warranty is valid within the United States only.
- All warranty issues are at the discretion and authorization of Ironcompany.com only. Ironcompany.com has the first right to rectify any problem with customer before determining if a certified technician will be used. Any technicians are to be certified and authorized by Ironcompany.com only. Equipment must be located within a 75 mile radius of an authorized and certified technician. Any parts shipped for a warranty issue are paid for by Ironcompany.com and shipping on all parts returned to Ironcompany.com are paid for by the customer, unless otherwise stated.*
- "Normal wear" parts are also the responsibility of the customer. Warranty excludes normal wear parts, such as belts, wax, etc., and normal wear parts are susceptible to “Regular Routine Maintenance.” Proof of maintenance during the warranty period is required. All equipment must be regularly maintained by a certified technician during warranty period. Cardio equipment runs on different types of voltages and amperages. Some products, i.e. treadmills, require a dedicated circuit. Batteries are excluded from warranties. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the proper voltages and amperages are used for proper operation. If in question, please contact us.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- 110 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum with NEMA 5 plug.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
White Glove Delivery Optional Upgrade
Freight is shipped via commercial blanket wrapped van line. Delivery includes inside placement, up to two flights of stairs, unpacking, trash removal and up to 15 minutes of set-up time* Upgrade cost is shown on the Product Option dropdown above. *15 minute set-up time does not include the use of any tools. If more than 15 minutes is required an upcharge to the customer may incur.
Item Number: Refurbished-NordicTrack-9600 ProdID_19237
Manufacturer: Nordic Track
Manufacturer Part No: Refurbished-NordicTrack-9600