Prism Fitness Group Adjustable SMART Hurdles - What equipment is good for agility drills and speed workouts? How do you perform hurdle drills for sprinters? The Smart Hurdle Sets™ are designed with athletes, coaches and PE teachers in mind and are versatile enough to handle your training needs from agility workouts to over/under drills. Smart Hurdles improve lateral drills and are great tools for improving everyday functional movements including squats and leg-lifts. Functional fitness ranges from everyday health to professional training. Adjustable hurdles create the perfect fit for every training session!
- (3) Adjustable SMART Hurdles - 12 to 18-inches high
- Adjustable sizing adds variability and progressive training to workouts
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Set-up is quick and easy
- Support leg rotates in either direction and folds flat for storage
- Set includes an easy to use transport handle
- Get more out of the Smart Hurdles – improve mobility, agility and power with the instructional Smart Hurdle Instructional Training DVD (optional)
- MADE IN THE USA
- Shipping Dimensions: 33” x 7” x 13"
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
Looking for hurdles for your athletic training program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 400-120-200 ProdID_20758
Product Name: Adjustable SMART Hurdles - 12” to 18” - Set of 3 -- Prism Fitness Group (400-120-200)
Manufacturer Part No: 400-120-200