Prism Fitness Group Adjustable SMART Test Hurdle - What functional exercises are used in physical fitness education? The Smart Test Hurdles™, with clearly-marked measurements, play a critical role in injury prevention and rehab programs, and should be part of any progressive physical evaluation system for physical education classes.
Unlike standard sit-and-reach tests, the Smart Test assessments are dynamic, functional, precise, weight-bearing movements.
Easy-to-follow testing protocols are included. The tests are easy to administer and fun to do, yet they combine elements of strength, balance, kinesthetic awareness and range of motion.
- (1) Adjustable SMART Test Hurdle - 19.5 to 36-inches
- Measurements are clearly marked on each upright
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Set-up is quick and easy
- Support leg rotates in either direction and folds flat for storage
- Get more out of the Smart Hurdles – improve mobility, agility and power with the instructional Smart Hurdle Instructional Training DVD (optional)
- MADE IN THE USA
- Shipping Dimensions: 42” x 7” x 22”
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of hurdles for a school fitness program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 400-120-650 ProdID_20763
Product Name: Adjustable SMART Test Hurdle - Medium - 19.5” to 36” -- Prism Fitness Group (400-120-650)
Manufacturer Part No: 400-120-650