Adjustable FID Utility Bench -- Valor Athletics (DD-4)
Valor Fitness DD-4 Flat Incline Decline Utility Bench
- What is the best quality FID bench for home gym? The Valor Athletics DD-4 FID Bench has maximum versatility. This is perfect for use by itself, with a Smith machine or power rack. The DD-4 will allow you to incline to 5 positions, decline to 1 position or lay flat. Versatility is its middle name. The flat position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercises with your free weights. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back. Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention. The wrap-around seat cushion allows for comfortable support behind the knees while in the decline position. Adjustable foot support allows for a wide range of users to feel comfortable during their work out. Maximum weight capacity is 600 lbs.
- Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2"
- High density, tapered, tri-layer pad measuring 34" x 9.5" / 8.5" x 3"
- 4 position high density, tapered, tri-layer wrap-around seat pad measuring15" x 14" / 10" x 3"
- 4 position high density foot support roller pads allows for 3" adjustment range
- 5 incline positions as well as flat position and decline position
- Solid steel pivot point
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position (floor to top of pad) 18.5"
- Space between seat pad and back pad in flat position 2"
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"
- Recommended max weight load 600 lbs. including user
- Assembly is required
- Carton size/weight: 49" x 21" x 9" / 66 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 59" x 23" x 51"
- User dimensions: 62" x 22" x 44"
- Frame - 3 Years
- Pads - 2 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Click images to enlarge
Item Number: DD-4 ProdID_3528
Product Name: Adjustable FID Utility Bench -- Valor Athletics (DD-4)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: DD-4