The DD-4 Valor Athletics FID Utility Bench
has maximum versatility. This is perfect for useby itself, with a Smith machine or power rack. The DD-4 will allow you to incline to5 positions, decline to 1 position or lay flat. Versatility is its middle name. The flatposition allows you to perform a multiple array of exercises with your free weights.Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back.Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention. Thewrap-around seat cushion allows for comfortable support behind the knees while inthe decline position. Adjustable foot support allows for a wide range of users to feelcomfortable during their work out. Maximum weight capacity is 500 lbs.
- Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2"
- High density, tapered, tri-layer pad measuring 34" x 9.5" / 8.5" x 3"
- 4 position high density, tapered, tri-layer wrap-around seat pad measuring15" x 14" / 10" x 3"
- 4 position high density foot support roller pads allows for 3" adjustment range
- 5 incline positions as well as flat position and decline position
- Removable "gap" pad allows for lower back support in flat position and full range of pad motion to military press position without pad binding
- Solid steel pivot point
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Pad height in flat position (floor to top of pad) 18.5"
- Space between seat pad and back pad in flat position 2"
- Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"
- Assembly is required (tools included)
- Carton size/weight: 49" x 21" x 9" / 66 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 59" x 23" x 51"
- User dimensions: 62" x 22" x 44"
Click images to enlarge
- Lifetime Frame
- 3-Years Padding
See the Valor difference for bench pad quality
EX-2 Preacher Curl
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DD-4 ProdID_3528
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: DD-4