Aeromat Half Round Foam Roller - 36" - The Half Round Foam Roller from Aeromat is made from firm, closed cell blue foam featuring one flat side and one round side. The foam firmness is between soft and high density and offers sufficient support while remaining comfortable for most.
Half foam rollers are great for performing basic foam rolling exercises and for those that might be new to foam rolling. Use flat side down to stabilize your foam rolling exercises, stretches and massages. Using the flat side down is also perfect for balance training while standing or
kneeling on the roller. When ready to progress to more challenging balance training, simply flip the half moon shaped foam roller over so that the round side is down and the flat side is up. This creates more instability than before but still less instability than a full round foam roller. Besides performing
balance training and stretches, half foam rollers also make effective bodyweight training tools for push ups and squats.
Have additional questions about our Half Round Foam Rollers or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Aeromat specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- (1) 36" long Half Round Foam Roller
Aeromat Half Round Foam Roller Features:
- Roller Construction: Made of Phthalates and Latex free closed–cell foam that holds its shape
- Roller Size: 3" H x 6" W x 36" L (3" height measure from flat center to round center)
- Color: BlueM
- Density: Firm, between soft and high density
- Roller Surface: Textured, non-slip surface
- Non Porous: Will not absorb liquids or perspiration
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Uses: Home, studio and commercial gym
- Storage: Easy storage
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: AEROMAT-33860 ProdID_2127
Product Name: Half Round Foam Roller - 3" x 36" -- Aeromat (AEROMAT-33860)
Manufacturer Part No: AEROMAT-33860