Aeromat Lightweight Foam Balance Beams - Aeromat 73810 Pair Of Lightweight Foam Balance Beams are made from durable, closed cell foam that is free from potentially harmful Phthalates, Latex, PVC and Chloride.
You receive a pair of beams that can be used side by side, staggered or aligned one behind the other for creating a 6’ long training area. Each pair of lightweight balance beams is shaped like a trapezoid from end to end giving the user two different
widths to choose from. Put the wide side (8.5”) down for added stability or put the narrow side (6.5”) down when you’re ready to advance your balance beam training with increased instability.
Foam balance beams, or “learning beams”, are a low cost alternative to wooden balance beams and other equipment used for improving balance and coordination for gymnastics or cheer. They are typically for home or small training studio use and can also be effective in helping tone and strengthen when used
by themselves or incorporated with other fitness equipment accessories. Balance beams are great way to incorporate exercise into children's playtime as well as beginning to develop and improve their balancing skills early on for sport or life in general.
Have additional questions about our Lightweight Foam Balance Beams or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Aeromat specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aeromat Lightweight Non-Folding Balance Beams Include:
- One PAIR - 73810 (36” L x 6.5”/8.5” W x 2.5” H), Blue, 3.5 lbs. each
Aeromat One-Piece Balance Beam Features:
- Balance Beam Construction: Firm closed-cell foam free of Phthalates, Latex, PVC and Chloride
- Balance Beam Surface: Smooth non-slip surface with 8.5” wide bottom for stability and 6.5” wide top for added instability
- Balance Beam Dimensions: 36” L x 6.5”/8.5” W x 2.5” H non-folding trapezoid shaped
- Instruction Sheet: Included
- Non Porous: Will not absorb liquids or perspiration
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Uses: Balance and coordination development at home, studio or rehabilitation facility
- Storage: Easy storage when folded
- Shipping dimensions: 38" x 12" x 8" (7 lbs.)
- Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: AEROMAT-73810 ProdID_21315
Product Name: Lightweight Foam Balance Beams - Set of 2 -- Aeromat (AEROMAT-73810)
Manufacturer Part No: AEROMAT-73810