SoftWoods Foam Interlocking Faux Wood Tiles - SoftWoods Interlocking Faux Wood Grain Tiles offer hardwood esthetics with the comfort of foam. Each 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” tile is made from closed cell EVA foam rubber that is soft, flexible and non-porous. Alessco interlocking faux wood puzzle mats will not warp
or become disfigured when exposed to water like real wood. SoftWoods offer indoor acoustical benefits and insulate sound a lot like carpet or rubber flooring. When used as play tiles, SoftWoods foam tiles are great for reducing impact when installed over tile or wood floors. And SoftFloors also make an effective anti-fatigue flooring option that relieve the stress on feet when standing for long periods of time. Use them in trade show booths, behind retail counters and on assembly lines.
Have additional questions about Alessco Interlocking SoftWoods Play Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Interlocking Foam Faux Wood Play Tiles:
Interlocking Foam Faux Wood Tile Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for faux wood colors
- Tile Texture: Non-slip pattern on surface
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Tile Print: Faux wood grains are printed on each smooth surface foam tile
- Lightweight: Only 1.28 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Waterproof: Tiles are made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum, damp rag or mop
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Minimum Order: Master carton of 25 pieces. For custom orders of more than 25 pieces please call an Ironcompany Alessco flooring rep at 1-888-758-7527
Interlocking Foam Faux Wood Grain Tile Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” (14mm)
- Per Tile Weight: 1.28 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 25 tiles (100 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 32 lbs.
- Tile Material: EVA Foam
- Fire Retardant: Tiles exhibit a burn rate of no greater than 0.1 per second
- Shock Absorbent: Absorbs up to 23.2 lbs. per sq. in.
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats for trade show booths, assembly lines and warehouses
- Skid Resistance: Static coefficient of friction to a vinyl tiled surface equals 0.42
- Compression Recovery: Compression testing using 50 PSI over 24-hours revealed a full recovery to original thickness within 6-hours of removal of the test weight
- Interlocking Strength: Interlocking tiles are able to withstand 18.5-20.5 lbs. of tension before pulling apart from each other
- Tab Breaking Strength: Tabs are able to withstand up to 49-49 lbs. of tension before breaking
- Sound Abatement: Helps soundproof rooms with tile/wood floors, etc.
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels,
sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Faux Wood Foam Puzzle Tiles:
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Home Weight Room Flooring (not for heavy weight drop or to be placed under heavy weight machines)
- Shipping and Packing Facilities
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Day Care
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Food Service & Restaurants
- Picnic Areas
- Work Shop
Close up of Alessco SoftWOODS texture.
Alessco SoftWOODS Interlocking Tile Flooring Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
Sq. Ft. minimum
2.0' x 2.0'
View of interlocking edges
Looking to make a large purchase of flooring tiles for your fitness studio or home gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Item Number: ALESSCO-SW ProdID_3281
Product Name: SoftWOODS Interlocking Faux Wood Tiles – 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” -- Alessco (ALESSCO-SW)
Manufacturer Part No: ALESSCO-SW