SoftFloors Jumbo Interlocking Martial Arts Mats - SoftFloors Jumbo Martial Arts Mats by Alessco are a large EVA foam puzzle tile measuring 40” x 40” x 7/8” thick. They are considered a “loose lay” impact resistant flooring solution that requires no tape or adhesive to hold it in place. Their tight fitting interlocking tabs and consistent thicknesses provide a smooth training area that is free of tripping hazards. Tight fitting seams also help prevent injury by keeping fingers and toes out. Our Jumbo martial arts mats are 16” longer and wider than our regular 2’ x 2’ tiles which eliminates a lot more of the visible seams for a cleaner looking install. And additional benefits of our foam tiles are superior impact resistance, non-porous so they won’t absorb perspiration, reversible for creating different patterns and designs, lightweight for easy portability, easy to clean with a damp rag or mop, sound insulating to absorb echoes and other noise, fire retardant and anti-fatigue for less wear and tear on the feet.
What are some other uses for Jumbo martial arts foam mats? Our foam tiles are recognized in the industry as Martial Arts Tiles but are ideal for a wide array of other applications, not necessarily all having to do with sports or fitness. Use them as play tiles to brighten up any playroom and provide a level of protection for kids as they play. Us them as anti-fatigue mats in areas where there is a lot of foot traffic and standing. The 7/8” thick closed cell foam is a lot like standing on extra thick flip-flops. And install them for sound insulation to absorb echoes and other noises.
Have additional questions about Alessco EVA Closed Cell Foam Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts Flooring Tiles:
Interlocking Martial Arts Mat Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for two-sided colors
- Tile Texture: Non-slip smooth surface
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Reversible: Tiles are reversible for different color variations and patterns. Should tiles ever get damaged, simply flip over to the new side
- Interlocking Tabs: Creates a strong, tight fit that will not allow fingers and toes to sink in
- Less Seams: A large tile creates less visible seams when installed compared to smaller tiles
- Lightweight: Only 5.40 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Loose Lay: Installs without use of tape or adhesive
- Waterproof: Tiles are made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum, damp rag or mop
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Minimum Order: Master carton of 10 pieces. For custom orders of more than 10 pieces please call an Ironcompany Alessco flooring rep at 1-888-758-7527
Interlocking Foam Dojo Puzzle Mat Specifications:
- Tile Size: 40" x 40" x 7/8” (20mm)
- Other Size Options: 2’ x 2’ x 7/8”, 2’ x 2’ x 1” and 4’ x 4’ x 1”. For additional info or a quote please call an Ironcompany mat specialist at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Per Tile Weight: 5.40 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 10 tiles (111 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 54 lbs.
- Tile Material: EVA Closed Cell Foam Rubber
- Fire Retardant: Tiles exhibit a burn rate of no greater than 0.1 per second
- Shock Absorbent: 7/8” thick closed cell foam helps cushion impact that occurs during wrestling, grappling or other sports
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats for trade show booths, assembly lines and warehouses
- Skid Resistance: Static coefficient of friction to a vinyl tiled surface equals 0.42
- Compression Recovery: Compression testing using 50 PSI over 24-hours revealed a full recovery to original thickness within 6-hours of removal of the test weight
- Sound Abatement: Sound absorbing foam is ideal for homes, schools and training centers
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels,
sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Impact Resistant Foam Puzzle Tiles:
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Modular Cheer and Tumbling Mats
- Home Weight Room Flooring (not for heavy weight drop or to be placed under heavy weight machines)
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Shipping and Packing Facilities
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Day Care
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Food Service & Restaurants
- Picnic Areas
- Work Shop
Alessco SoftFLOORS Martial Arts and Playgound Interlocking Flooring Tile Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
40" x 40"
1 box of 10 tiles
Need to make a large purchase of foam tiles for a Dojo or fitness area? Contact an Ironcompany.com gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Item Number: ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-40-7/8 ProdID_3286
Product Name: SoftFLOORS Jumbo Interlocking Martial Arts Foam Tiles – 40” x 40” x 7/8” -- Alessco (ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-40-7/8)
Manufacturer Part No: ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-40-7/8