SoftCarpets Economy Interlocking Carpet Tiles - SoftCarpets Economy Interlocking Foam Carpet Tiles by Alessco are a 2’ x 2’ x 1/2” EVA closed cell interlocking foam tile with a blend of Polypropylene & Polyester carpet fibers that cover the top surface. These carefully selected coarse fibers are produced with needle punch and specially needled through the resin backing with over two million needle punches per square meter to produce the carpet pile. The end result is a shock absorbing, fire retardant interlocking carpet mat that is ideal for playrooms, home gyms and anti-foot fatigue in low traffic areas. Cleaning your carpet tiles is as easy as cleaning any other carpet with a vacuum. Alessco Economy Carpet Tiles are available in red/burgundy color while supplies last.
Have additional questions about Alessco Economy Foam Carpet Play Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Interlocking Foam Carpet Tiles:
Interlocking Foam Carpet Tile Features:
- Colors: Red/Burgundy ONLY
- Tile Texture: Coarse fibrous carpet
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Lightweight: Only 1.44 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Waterproof: Tile base is made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents. Use in low traffic areas only
- Minimum Order: Master carton of 25 pieces. For custom orders of more than 25 pieces please call an Ironcompany Alessco flooring rep at 1-888-758-7527
Interlocking Foam Carpet Tile Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2’ x 2’ x 1/2” (12mm)
- Per Tile Weight: 1.44 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 25 tiles (100 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 36 lbs.
- Tile Base Material: EVA Foam
- Tile Carpet Fibers: Polypropylene & Polyester blend
- Tile Backing: Synthetic resin
- Tile Construction: A carefully selected blend of coarse polypropylene and coarse polyester fiber is produced with needle punch and is specially needled through the tile material over two million needle punches per square meter to produce a pile
- Fire Retardant: Difficult to set ablaze. Fire retarding
- Shock Absorbent: 1/2” closed cell foam helps provide shock absorbency on hard flooring surfaces
- Soil Resistance: 3M Scotchgard resistance
- Static Electricity: Anti static treatment < 2.5KV
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats in low traffic areas
- Sound Abatement: Helps soundproof rooms with tile/wood floors, etc.
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels,
sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Foam Carpet Puzzle Tiles:
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Work Shop
Please Note: Economy SoftCarpets are the economical option to Alessco's Premium SoftCarpets. Economy SoftCarpets surface and bonding show 'wear and tear' after a short period of time while Premium SoftCarpets show minimal 'wear and tear' after many years of use. Economy SoftCarpets surface fibers (knap) are much shorter and therefore more easily compressed giving the appearance of different color variations throughout when in fact every piece is from the same die lot and production run while Premium SoftCarpets whose longer surface fibers (knap) will always lay in the same direction and have a uniform color throughout.
Close up of Alessco SoftCARPETS texture.
Over two million needle punches per square meter for superior durability!
Alessco Economy SoftCARPETS Interlocking Tile Flooring Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
Sq. Ft. minimum
2.0' x 2.0'
Looking for flooring tiles for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Item Number: ESCRDBY ProdID_16631
Product Name: SoftCARPETS Economy Interlocking Carpet Tiles – 2’ x 2’ x 1/2” - Red/Burgundy -- Alessco (ALESSCO-ECONOMY-SC)
Manufacturer Part No: ESCRDBY