SoftFloors Jumbo Reversible Foam Tiles - SoftFloors Jumbo Reversible Interlocking Puzzle Tiles by Alessco are a 2’ x 2’ x 1” TriColor High Density Closed Cell EVA Foam Rubber tile similar to the material used to make flip-flop sandals. At 1” thick, the Jumbo tile is the thickest interlocking foam play tile in the
Alessco line-up. This added thickness increases their impact resistance and shock absorbency making them better suited for martial arts, wrestling, tumbling, cheer and day care. Interlocking foam floor mats have similar performance characteristics when compared to interlocking rubber tiles used in gyms, without the odor. Foam mats are non-porous and non-skid just like recycled or virgin rubber tiles. Foam mats have great sound insulating properties just as rubber flooring does too. And modular foam tiles are impact resistant making them a great investment for children’s play areas. One of the biggest advantages to interlocking flooring is that in the event a tile ever gets damaged, the tile can either be flipped over or replaced without affecting the rest of the floor. Cleaning your foam flooring is easily done with a vacuum or a damp rag or mop.
Have additional questions about Alessco Jumbo Interlocking Foam Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Interlocking Foam Play Mats:
Large Interlocking Foam Tile Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for colors. Tiles feature different colors on each side
- Reversible: Tiles are reversible for different color variations and patterns. Should tiles ever get damaged, simply flip over to the new side
- Tile Texture: Non-slip smooth surface on both sides
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Lightweight: Only 2.32 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Waterproof: Tiles are made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum, damp rag or mop
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Optional Tile Sizes: 2’ x 2’ x 7/8”, 40” x 40” x 7/8” and 4’ x 4’ x 1” are available in the same colors. To inquire please call an Ironcompany flooring expert at 1-888-758-7527
- Minimum Order: Master carton of 25 pieces. For custom orders of more than 25 pieces please call an Ironcompany Alessco flooring rep at 1-888-758-7527
Large Interlocking Foam Tile Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2’ x 2’ x 1” (25mm)
- Per Tile Weight: 2.32 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 25 tiles (100 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 58 lbs.
- Tile Material: TriColor High Density Closed Cell EVA Foam Rubber
- Fire Retardant: Tiles exhibit a burn rate of no greater than 0.1 per second
- Shock Absorbent: 1” thick to help absorb and displace shock from falls during play and sport
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats for trade show booths, assembly lines and warehouses. Same type of material used in flip-flop sandals
- Skid Resistance: Static coefficient of friction to a vinyl tiled surface equals 0.42
- Compression Recovery: Compression testing using 50 PSI over 24-hours revealed a full recovery to original thickness within 6-hours of removal of the test weight
- Sound Abatement: Helps soundproof rooms with tile/wood floors, etc.
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels,
sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Jumbo Foam Puzzle Mat Squares:
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Home Weight Room Flooring (not for heavy weight drop or to be placed under heavy weight machines)
- Martial Arts
- Tumbling and Cheer
- Water Parks
- Shipping and Packing Facilities
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Playgrounds and Day Care
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Food Service & Restaurants
- Picnic Areas
- Work Shop
Alessco SoftFloors Jumbo Reversible Tile Flooring Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
Sq. Ft. minimum
2.0' x 2.0'
Looking to make a large purchase of flooring tiles for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Item Number: ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-1 ProdID_16548
Product Name: SoftFloors Jumbo Reversible Foam Tile - 2' x 2' x 1" - Alessco (ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-1)
Manufacturer Part No: ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-1