Alpha Grips Thick Bar Grips (Pair) -- Iron Bull Strength (ALPHA-GRIPS)
* denotes required field
Size and Color:*
Available in 2", 2.5", 3" Diameter
Different Colors by Size
Iron Bull Strength Alpha Grips Thick Bar Grips - How does thick bar training work? The fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle to your upper body is definitely through thick grip training. By increasing the bar, dumbbells or cable attachment's original grip by 200%, 250% or even 300%, you immediately start working on your weak link. Not only does thick grip training will help you build huge forearms, crazy grip strength, strong hands and big arms, but you will also develop levels of upper body power you have never experienced before.
By simply adding a pair of Alpha Grips thick bar adapters to your current routine, you will instantly start improving your weak hand, forearms and grip strength AND recruit more muscle fibers when it's most important... While lifting heavy weights! In a matter of seconds, you will convert any barbell, dumbbell, pull up bar, dip station, machine and cable attachment into an extreme strength and muscle building exercise. By using Alpha Grips you will discover the world of thick bar training and access the gains you have been missing out all these years. You will finally be able to achieve your true genetic muscular potential!
- (1) Pair Alpha Grips Thick Bar Grips
- Alpha Grips 2.0 (AG2.0C and AG2.0G) - 2 inch diameter
- Alpha Grips 2.5 (AG2.5R and AG2.5B) - 2.5 inch diameter
- Alpha Grips 3.0 (AG3.0B and AG3.0O) - 3 inch diameter
Alpha Grips Features:
- Patented ergonomic design for maximum performance
- Arch support for increased balance, stability and comfort
- Evenly spaced finger grooves for increased grip strength
- Indentations for perfect positioning each and every lift
- Superior quality - made to last a lifetime
- Perfect and secure fit on all barbells, dumbbells, pull up bars, and cable attachments
- Heavy duty, high density, non-compressive polymer material
- Installs in less than 5 seconds
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Alpha Grips Benefits:
- Increased muscle activation
- Bigger and stronger forearms, arms, and upper body muscles
- Increased hand, wrist, forearm and grip strength without any extra sets, reps or exercises
- Increased hand and wrist comfort on heavy presses
- Increased weight distribution across the body
- Reduced joint pressure at the wrists, elbows and shoulders while exercising
- Tremendous pump in arms and forearms
- Increased hand hygiene
- Hand protection from callus tissue
- Saves time and money over other gripping devises
ALPHA GRIPS 2.0
Using Alpha Grips 2.0 is the best place to start if you have never used thick bars or dumbbells before. Alpha Grips 2.0 will introduce you to the world of fat bar training.
Alpha Grips 2.0 Specifications:
- Colors: Charcoal or Green
- Diameter: 2.00 inches (at contoured center) / 1.75 inches (at ends)
- Thickness: 0.375 inches
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 13.0 oz (pair) / 6.5 oz (individually)
Alpha Grips 2.0 Application:
- For beginners or women
- Designed for pulling exercises, deadlifts and rows
- Recommended to athletes new to thick grip training
- Perfect size for people with smaller hands
- Increase conventional grip diameter by 200% (2 inches)
ALPHA GRIPS 2.5
Alpha Grips 2.5 are recommended for intermediate lifters with average sized hands. It is the perfect size for any dumbbell work such as dumbbell presses, great for biceps curls and push downs, pull ups and shoulder exercises.
Alpha Grips 2.5 Specifications:
- Colors: Red or Blue
- Diameter: 2.50 inches (at contoured center) / 2.25 inches (at ends)
- Thickness: 0.625 inches
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz (pair) / 11.5 oz (individually)
Alpha Grips 2.5 Application:
- For advanced lifters and bodybuilders
- Designed for curls, pull ups and dumbbell exercises
- Perfect size for average sized hands
- Increase conventional grip diameter by 250% (2.5 inches)
ALPHA GRIPS 3.0
Alpha Grips 3.0 are recommended for the very advanced lifters and hardcore bodybuilders. They are simply HUGE! Alpha Grips 3.0 are the perfect size for all barbell work, presses and pushing exercises.
Alpha Grips 3.0 Specifications:
- Color: Black or Orange
- Diameter: 3.00 inches (at contoured center) / 2.625 inches (at ends)
- Thickness: 0.75 inches
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz (pair) / 1 lb 2 oz (individually)
Alpha Grip 3.0 Application:
- For very advanced lifters and hardcore bodybuilders
- Designed for all barbell presses, dips and pushing exercises
- Perfect size for large sized hands
- Increase conventional grip diameter by 300% (3 inches)
- NOTE: Recommended to train with Alpha Grips 2.5 for a few months prior to moving up to Alpha Grips 3.0
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
- What are Alpha Grips? Alpha Grips are the most advanced training tool on the market that allows you finally reach your true muscular potential. They will help you add muscle and strength to your body in record time by eliminating your body's weak link.
- How do they work? Alpha Grips instantly convert any barbell, dumbbell, pull up bar, cable attachment and exercise machine into a thick-handled apparatus allowing you to access all the benefits of thick bars.
- What are thick bars? Thick bars are normal dumbbells or barbells with a large diameter handle. Handles with a diameter over 2 inches are considered thick bars.
- Do they really work? Yes. Old time strongmen like Louis Cyr used thick bar training to achieve their incredible upper body strength and mass. Only the best coaches in the world continued to use thick bars with pro athletes and Olympic lifters while the average fitness centers changed for cheap smaller bars to save money.
- How are they designed for maximum performance? Just like your foot, your hand has a natural arch to it. It is as important for your hand to have proper arch support when doing pushing exercises, heavy presses, curls or any exercise. Alpha Grips' unique barrel-shaped design offers the necessary support you need for your hand to maximize comfort and performance. It increases the surface between your hand and the bar thus offering a better weight transfer across the body.
- What is the difference between Alpha Grips and thick bars? Alpha Grips are much better than thick bars and for many reasons. Alpha Grips have an ergonomic design which offers arch support for maximum performance, they are fully portable and allow you to convert ANY bar or dumbbell into a thick bar AND they cost only a fraction of a full set of thick bars and dumbbells (more than $25,000!).
- What are Alpha Grips made of? Alpha Grips are made from a special high density aerospace and military-grade polymer compound to allow easy installation while being rock solid on the bar when doing heavy presses. Don't get caught up thinking this is cheap foam or plastic material. They are designed to withstand thousands of pounds without ever compressing! Once installed on the bar, they become hard as steel.
- How quickly do I feel the results of Alpha Grips? You literally feel Alpha Grips working on the very first rep of your very first set. The effect is IMMEDIATE and INTENSE. Regular trainees report HUGE pumps in the forearms and arms after only one set. At the end of your first workout, you can barely hold onto anything. The soreness felt on the next day simply proves how well the grips work. The next day is even worse. And the next one too...
- Aren't Alpha Grips expensive? At first sight, pessimists say that they are expensive for 2 rubber pieces. We always like to give them this answer: "You pay more for a bucket of protein that lasts you a month and hardly gives you noticeable results after months and months. With Alpha Grips, you pay less to get the most advanced thick grips on the market that will last you your whole life, to feel it working INSTANTLY, to add more strength and mass to your body every workout AND backed by a lifetime warranty." The choice is simply easy. Buy them now.
- Are Alpha Grips secure? Once installed on bars and dumbbells, they hold on like a clamp. Unlike other competitive products available, Alpha Grips will have no free play or slippage when installed on smaller barbells or pull up bars. They become part of the bar.
- Are Alpha Grips safe? Alpha Grips have been designed with only one thing in mind. Performance, Safety and Comfort. Of course, every time you lift a weight, there is an inherent risk of injury no matter what exercise equipment you use. Alpha Grips come with very clear instructions that you must follow for your general safety and for a better training experience using Alpha Grips.
- Are Alpha Grips easy to use? Very easy. They install in under 5 seconds on any equipment. You simply follow these 3 simple steps: Split the grip, slide on the bar, and release! They are then ready to go.
- How many sizes and colors of Alpha Grips are there available? We are proud to say that we offer the largest selection of thick grips in the entire world and the most advanced design available on the market. Alpha Grips come in 3 different sizes and 6 different colors!
- Which size of Alpha Grips should I get? Each size serves a different purpose. Alpha Grips 2.0 are best for pulling exercises and deadlifts, Alpha Grips 2.5 are best for curls, pull ups and dumbbell exercises, and Alpha Grips 3.0 are best for all barbell presses. For a more general purpose, we recommend Alpha Grips 2.0 to women and beginners, the Alpha Grips 2.5 to intermediate lifters, and Alpha Grips 3.0 to the most advanced and hardcore lifters.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: ALPHA-GRIPS ProdID_20780
Product Name: Alpha Grips Thick Bar Grips (Pair) -- Iron Bull Strength (ALPHA-GRIPS)
Manufacturer Part No: ALPHA-GRIPS
Resistance Levels: 100-350 lbs.
Cost Saving Packages Available
Greatly increases hand strength!
Available in Black or Red
Dumbbells and Bar NOT Included
4 lbs total - Solid Steel