American Made Angled Smith Machine by American Built™ - If you are looking for a commercial grade, American Made Smith Machine then consider the AB-M49 Counterbalanced Smith Machine. Built to withstand heavy weight training and sports performance training in dues paying facilities, the heavy-gauge steel tubing construction is a solid investment that will last for many years in any environment.
What are the benefits of a commercial Smith machine? Besides getting a rock solid, heavy-gauge steel frame that won’t wobble and sway under a heavy load of Olympic plates, there are many other functional and quality benefits when upgrading to a commercial counterbalanced Smith machine. For one, you get a counterbalanced Power Bar that is reduced from 45 lbs. down to just 26 lbs. This is beneficial for those wanting to use lighter weight during their workout. The Power Bar travels at a 7 degree angle on linear bearings, not bushings, that glide without friction on polished steel guide rods. Adjustment stops, or “safety stops”, can be flipped in or out for easy height adjustment for any lift. Use the adjustment stops for added safety when performing exercises such as squats or chest presses. Integrated plate storage horns are a must for any commercial Smith machine and come in handy when working with a partner or performing drop sets. And finally, one of the most important features on any commercial strength equipment is bolt down tabs that allow you to securely fasten each piece to the concrete sub-floor which will prevent movement or tipping.
Need help selecting the right Angled Smith Machine for your corporate gym or commercial club? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Angled Smith Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 42” L x 86” W x 83” H
- Fabrication: 11-gauge structural steel that utilizes bends versus bolting wherever possible for added strength and clean lines
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Power bar is counterbalanced to 11.8 kg / 26 lbs.
- Olympic bar is mounted on linear bearings and shaft at a 7-degree angle
- Open-ended frame design provides easy access
- Flip in and out adjustable stops
- 12 integrated weight-storage horns
- Finish: Baked-on powder coat finish resists abrasions and chipping
- Frame Colors: Your choice of powder coat colors per the drop down menu and chart
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all American Built Strength Equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Fitness studios, corporate gyms and commercial clubs
- Warranty: Frames = 10-years | Upholstery/Grips = 1-year | Coatings not included
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 502 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 620 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 91” L x 65” W x 99” H (Freight Shipping Class 300)
- Government Purchase: This product is eligible for Open Market GSA sales
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
|Frame Color Options:
View American Built Warranty Information
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: AB-M49 ProdID_4862
Product Name: Angled Smith Machine – American Built (AB-M49)
Manufacturer Part No: AB-M49