Assault Air Bike – LifeCORE Fitness (ASSAULT-AIRBIKE)
Assault Air Bike by LifeCORE Fitness - At Assault Fitness Products, our mission is and always will be, to make the highest quality and most durable fitness equipment. The Assault Air Bike is the culmination of over two years of painstaking efforts by the LifeCORE Fitness development team of engineers, Crossfitters and fitness enthusiasts. We listened to your needs, likes, dislikes and fitness goals. This feedback gives us incredible insight and experience that goes into the development of every Assault product.
What’s the best airbike for crossfit training? There are quite a few airbikes available nowadays, but this is the BEST airbike you will find. Modeled after the classic Schwinn Airdyne design, the Assault Air Bike has injected some new technologies, such as ball bearings on every pivot point, resulting in a fine piece of machinery designed to perform under even the most brutal interval style training. The Assault Air Bike has quickly gained acceptance in some of the toughtest CrossFit facilities and has become their new standard of bike due to the rugged durability and unparalleled performance.
Key Design Elements:
- The All-New Assault AirBike - Fan bikes have been around for decades. The wind resistance bike concept is great, but no one had sought to improve upon this design. Our team set out to create the highest quality, most durable air bike on the market….. Let us introduce the Beast, The Assault Air Bike.
- Workout Without Limits - No two athletes are the same which is why the Assault offers individualized and infinite adjustments for an unlimited workout. Keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate range, or jump into a high-intensity interval session that reduces you to a quivering heap of sweat.
- Programmed to Push - The Assault console is either a friend who gently motivates, or a drill sergeant who kicks your butt. Match your mood to your workout with one of the seven on-board programs. Choose a challenging Tabata interval session, set a calorie, distance or time target, or build your aerobic base with a heart rate program. More choices means more motivation.
- Built to Punish, Built to Take Punishment - We set out to design a machine that can take what it dishes out. Thick-gauge chromoly steel, sealed cartridge bearings and oversized pivots ensure the Assault holds up hundreds of thousands of maintenance-free hours of use on the military base, on campus, in the gym, physical therapy or at home. Built for the commercial environment and will prove to hold up to the most demanding abuse.
- Built-In Durability, A 20-Bearing Salute - When we set out to design the Assault AirBike, we knew that integration of sealed cartridge bearings in every pivot and moving part was an absolute necessity and were more than a little shocked when the count totaled twenty. That’s a bearing or two in every pivot, be it pedals, bottom bracket, flywheels or linkage arms. Twenty sealed-bearings in all…tucked and hidden neatly away under machined and formed steel. You can say that it’s the things that you can’t see that make the biggest difference.
- The Computer, Watts Up - We started from scratch with the design of the Assault’s console. LCD technology offers a versatile array of display images. Large buttons and quick keys to offer faster access to the on-board programs, while the screen is packed full of useful data feedback. Simultaneously monitor heart rate, speed, RPM, time, Watts and calories…All this functionality in a sleek, compact heads-up display. Since Watts were important to our development team, we knew we had to get this right…and we did. Our first task was to connect the Assault’s drivetrain to 20 horsepower electric motor, enabling us to deliver a constant RPM. We then coupled a calibrated torque measurement meter to the drivetrain and recorded output at each RPM increment from 5 to 150 RPMs. With a simple math conversion, the Assault was armed with actual Watt output values. The result…what you see is accurate.
- Pedal, push AND pull for a workout that engages the entire body
- Advanced design is truly adept at bringing on the burn
- Eight workout options to help you stay motivated
- Thick 12 gauge 2.0mm tubing will handle whatever you can dish out
- The Assault’s 27-inch steel fan delivers unlimited resistance
- Proven chain drive system promises less maintenance
- Rest your feet on the oversized foot pegs during all-arm sessions
- Monitor your heart rate wirelessly via the on-board Polar® radio (wireless chest strap sold separately)
- 22 robust sealed cartridge bearings outfit each and every pivot point
- The sealed cartridge bottom bracket is engineered to last
- Over-built forged Chromoly cranks for superb strength and durability
- Sizing adjustments are quick and simple with the pop-pin knobs
- Custom seat is anatomically designed and sweatproof
- Four-way adjustable seatpost ensures a custom fit for all
- Integrated transport wheels for easy movement and setup
- Awarded 2014 Fit-Prof Best Buy for Best Crosstrainer under $1000
- GSA-qualifying for government and military purchase
- Frame Color: Black
- Assembled Dimensions: 50.9” L x 23.3” W x 48.4” H
- Assembled Weight: 98.1 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Boxed): 51.25” L x 11.25” W x 35.3” H
- Shipping weight: 109.1 lbs (boxed only) / 159.1 lbs (boxed on pallet)
Click here to view the Assault Air Bike specifications brochure
- Frame Parts (Main Frame, Stabilizers, Flywheels, Flywheel Cage, Seat Post, Seat Slide, Handlebar, Drive Linkage, and Console Mast) - 5 Years
- Other Parts - 2 Years
Need to make a large purchase of cardio equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: ASSAULT-AIRBIKE ProdID_20819
Product Name: Assault Air Bike – LifeCORE Fitness (ASSAULT-AIRBIKE)
Manufacturer Part No: ASSAULT-AIRBIKE
Available in 3’ wide x 4’ and 6.5’ lengths
Available in 3’ wide x 4’, 6.5’ and 7’ lengths, 4’ x 6’ long
and 1/8” and 1/4” thick