- Heavy gauge steel oval tubing – stronger than rectangular tubing
- Contoured and bolstered cushions for comfort and support with no exposed folds or flaps
- Cold rolled solid steel plates with integrated incremental weights on most units to allow for 3 lb. and 6 lb. increments
- Gas assisted seat adjustments and color coded range of motion limiters
- Kevlar reinforced belts, internally lubricated cables and deep channel pulleys with sealed bearing centers
- Multi-position handles facilitate a variety of users
- Knee pad folds up and away for unassisted training
- Dimensions: 55" x 46" x 105"
- Weight stack: 220 lbs.
- Weight: 641 lbs.
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
WA and CA customers pay sales tax.
NOTE: Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets. Not available to government, military, and medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: S911 ProdID_19361
Product Name: Assisted Chin/Dip -- SportsArt (S911)
Manufacturer Part No: S911