Assisted Chin/Dip -- SportsArt (S911)
Not available in all markets, inquire for availability before placing order
- 11-gauge (3 mm) steel elliptical tube means lasting strength Rip-resistant marine quality upholstery with industrial strength cushioning
- Dual powder-coated platinum paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; coated cables have 2200 lb. tensile strength aircraft cable
- Dimensions: 50" x 45" x 105"
- Weight stack: 220 lbs.
- Frame (Coating excluded) - 10 Years
- Weights & guide rods - 5 Years
- Cables, belts, bearings & parts - 3 Years
- Grips, enclosures & covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 Months
- Labor - 1 Year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: S911 ProdID_19361
Product Name: Assisted Chin/Dip -- SportsArt (S911)
Manufacturer Part No: S911