Axis Cable Speed Ropes are designed for crossfit, sports performance training, or to get a great workout anywhere! Build cardiovascular endurance and coordination with the best made skip rope available for cross-training. Axis 3.2mm jump ropes are available with polymeric bushing handles. For cost-conscious users seeking a thicker, slightly heavier cable, Axis 3.2mm cable skip ropes with bushings are a great choice for speed and added momentum! Also, for those who train or leave the ropes out in humid or outdoors environments, this bushing handle speed rope will offer longer term reliability over similar ball bearing handle ropes.
- Recommended for most novice and intermediate users
- Color: Green cable and Black handle
- Polymeric bushing handle
- Cable thickness: 3.2mm
- Cable length: 3 meters (9.84 feet)
- Cable Material: Abrasion resistant PVC-blend which will not kink or hold coil
- Handles: 150mm/6.0” long and 15mm/0.60” diameter
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon, guaranteed never to break – even if stepped on!
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
- Lays flat when not in use
- Adjustable to any user from 6’ 6” height and below
- Any Phillips screwdriver will adjust the rope and the excess cable should be trimmed before use
- Bulk pricing available with 50 sets or more
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness products for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: AXIS-BU-3.2-10PACK ProdID_20470
Product Name: Axis Speed Rope with 3.2mm Vinyl Cable - Pack of 10 -- Ironcompany (AXIS-BU-3.2-10PACK)
Manufacturer Part No: AXIS-BU-3.2-10PACK