Axis Cable Super Speed Ropes are designed for crossfit, sports performance training, or to get a great workout anywhere! Build cardiovascular endurance and coordination with the best made skip rope available for cross-training. Axis 2.4mm jump ropes are available with polymeric bushing handles. For cost-conscious users or those who train or leave the ropes out in humid or outdoors environments, this bushing handle speed rope will offer longer term reliability over similar ball bearing handle ropes.
- (10) Axis Super Speed Rope
- Recommended for most advanced users performing double and triple-unders
- Polymeric bushing handle
- Color: Blue cable and Black handle
- Cable thickness: 2.4mm
- Cable length: 3 meters (9.84 feet)
- Cable Material: Premium nylon that will hold up for thousands of double-unders
- Handles: 150mm/6.0” long and 15mm/0.60” diameter
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon, guaranteed never to break – even if stepped on!
- Weight: 4.0 ounces
- Lays flat when not in use
- Adjustable to any user from 6’ 6” height and below
- Any Phillips screwdriver will adjust the rope and the excess cable should be trimmed before use
- Bulk pricing available with 50 sets or more
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness equipment for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: AXIS-BU-2.4-10PACK ProdID_20472
Product Name: Axis Super Speed Rope with 2.4mm Nylon Cable - Pack of 10 -- Ironcompany (AXIS-BU-2.4-10PACK)
Manufacturer Part No: AXIS-BU-2.4-10PACK