The CB-13 Valor Fitness Back Extension allows the user to focus on stretching muscles while exercising muscles. Great exercise to build-up lower back muscles. Performing a reverse sit up strengthens the lower back muscles which usually are forgotten and then back pain sets in when they are used to much in such a short time.
Features / Benefits:
- Steel frame measuring: 2" X 2" 12 Gauge Steel
- 2 Contoured High density, dual-layer pelvic pads for comfort
- 9 position Support Pad Arm
- 3 position calf adjustment bar catch for correct support.
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- 3 Rubber base caps
- Solid Steel Diamond studded foot plate.
- Nylon covered calf pads for comfort
- Rubber handle bar grips for support
- Assembly is required
- Maximum recommended weight load 350 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 35" x 23" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
Click to view larger specifications diagram
See the Valor difference for bench pad quality
Looking to make a bulk purchase of back extension benches for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CB-13 ProdID_16588
Product Name: Back Extension with Calf Adjustment -- Valor Fitness (CB-13)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: CB-13