Medical Treadmill with Bi-Directional Belt and Decline -- Spirit Fitness (MT200)
Spirit Medical Systems Bi-Directional Treadmill - The MT200 Medical Treadmill by Spirit Fitness is a commercial cardio trainer designed for use in medical and specialized care applications for muscular and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and physical therapy. The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Spirit Medical Systems Group, the medical division of Spirit Fitness, offers a full series of medical-grade cardio equipment including bi-directional treadmills, recumbent steppers, upright ergometer bikes, and recumbent ergometer bikes. Spirit medical cardio machines offer specialized functionality, ergonomics, programmability, and accessibility designed to meet the needs of both doctors and patients alike. In addition to standard hospital and physical therapy application, Spirit Medical Systems treadmills, steppers, and cycle ergometers are ideally suited for use in Veteran Affairs medical centers (VAMC), university research hospitals, Wounded Warrior care centers, sports rehabilitation centers, neurological clinics, elderly care facilities, and pediatric treatment centers.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Medical Treadmills on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness Medical Series cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Two independent incline motors providing true incline and decline: Front incline range from 0 to 15 % grade / Rear decline range from 0 to - 10 % grade
- True zero speed: When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety
- Bi-directional belt speed: Forward belt speed from 0.1 to 10 mph in 0.1 mph increments / Reverse belt speed from 0.1 to 3.0 mph in 0.1 mph increments – reverse walking
- Adjustable belt speed acceleration: Adjustment range is 1 second to 1 minute for every 1 mph of belt speed
- Low step-up height: Removable patient step-up
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety: Accommodates a wide variety of patient populations. Handrail Height – 24.5 to 34.5 inches / Handrail Width – 19.5 to 31 inches
- Instrumented deck to provide basic gait assessment and training: Graphical and numeric measurements of Step count, Steps per minute (cadence), Stride length, and Left vs. Right Gait Symmetry
- Multiple program modes: VO2, Heart Rate, Manual, Preset Programs, Plateau, and Interval, Custom Facility Program
- Multiple display modes: METs, Symmetry, Cadence, Stride Length, Steps, Pace, all Standard Biofeedback displays
- Intuitive interface: Allows ease of operation
- Large easy to read displays
- Set-up mode button: Allows for easy access to quick patient data entry, program and treadmill function entries
- Easy access to all program modes: Quick Start, Manual, Preset, Plateau, and Interval profiles, Custom Facility, V02 sub-max Gerkin protocol program and Symmetry programs
- Instrumented deck: Allows basic gait assessment and training
Advantages And Clinical Applications:
- Orthopedic, sports medicine, and athletic training exercise: Use uphill or downhill walking and jogging to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions. Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone
- Cardiopulmonary exercise: Monitor heart rate by Telemetry or contact heart rate in handgrips. MET level displayed for easy compliance to patient exercise prescriptions. Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
- Older adult exercise: Simulate uphill and downhill walking. Retro-walk to reduce exion contractures with total knee and total hip replacements. Retro-walk is also great for promoting dorsiflexion. (Using the dual height Geriatric/Pediatric Handrails)
- Pediatric exercise: Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Neurological rehabilitation exercise: Treadmills have long been used in therapy and conditioning to encourage patient compliance. Now, the small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit as well.
- Power: 115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 Amps, NEMA 5-20P Power Cord
- Meets IEC60601 Full Medical Certification for leakage current testing requirements
- Motor: 3HP continuous duty
- Self-lubricating Belt/Deck
- Overall dimensions: 94.5” L x 39.4” W x 54.5” H (240cm x 100.3cm x 146cm)
- Step-up Height: 4.5” (11.5cm) to step / 9.5” (49.5cm) to deck
- Stride Surface: 60” L x 22” W (152.5cm x 56cm)
- Net Weight: 515.8 lbs. (234 kg)
- Max user weight: 440 lbs. (200 kg)
Warranty - Commercial
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years – Motor & Tread Belt
- 3 Years - Mechanical and Electronic Components
- 1 Years - Wearable Items
- 1 Years - Labor
Click here to view the Spirit Fitness MT200 Medical Treadmill specifications brochure
Click here to view the Spirit Medical Systems Commercial Cardio Brochure
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Looking to make a bulk purchase of rehabilitation treadmills for your medical facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com commercial fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: MT200 ProdID_21349
Product Name: Medical Treadmill with Bi-Directional Belt and Decline -- Spirit Fitness (MT200)
Manufacturer Part No: MT200
Available in 3’ wide x 6’, 7’ and 8’ lengths
Call for bulk pricing
List Price: $4,499.00
Your Price: $3,699.00
You Save: $800.00 (18 %)
List Price: $4,799.00
Your Price: $3,799.00
You Save: $1,000.00 (21 %)
LED or Touchscreen Display
0.5 to 12 mph
Military Physical Readiness Tests
Medical Handrails OPTIONAL
List Price: $5,499.00
Your Price: $4,899.00
You Save: $600.00 (11 %)