Remanufactured fitness equipment offers the most cost effective GSA purchase solution for government and military spending budgets. Purchase of certified and tested refurbished commercial cardio equipment will save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars over purchasing new, allowing your base or facility additional fiscal year-end funds to spend towards other fitness equipment. Choose from dozens of treadmills, upright cycles, recumbent exercise bikes, steppers, stepmills, and elliptical cross-trainers from top club brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Star Trac, Tectrix, and StairMaster. Many remanufactured cardio machines are priced with shipping included to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limits. All remanufactured products offered by Ironcompany.com® were originally manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act. As a preferred GSA-contracted supplier, Ironcompany.com® has been providing quality remanufactured exercise equipment Made in the USA to US Government and military facilities around the world for years. Equipment performance you can trust at the price you can afford!
Most ordinary recumbent bikes leave a lot to be desired in terms of their overall quality, user-friendly features and programmability. In contrast, the Tectrix BikeMax recumbent provides a remarkably complete package, combining true comfort with exceptional quality and features. Thanks to Tectrix ingenuity, the BikeMax recumbent is capable of accurately simulating the performance and feel of a real 21 speed bicycle. Equally impressive is the fact that the BikeMax recumbent is quieter, smoother, and more comfortable than any other recumbent in its class. May vary in black or white.
Refurbished equipment is only as good as the refurbisher!
See the Ironcompany difference and what makes our remanufactured products the best in the business.
- Priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit
- Three preset program profiles.
- Fifteen program levels.
- Twenty-one speeds in Manual mode.
- Heart rate control program (requires POLAR).
- Ergonomically accommodating for easy entry and exit.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Dimensions: 55"L x 26"W x 46"H
- Shipping Weight: 195 lbs
Additional Information that you should know:
We utilize the latest technology and the #1 remanufacturer of used fitness equipment. But we just want you to know that any plastic pieces, plastic coverings, or shroud coverings may have minor scratches as the equipment is not brand new. These plastic pieces are only replaced if they are broken. Don't worry, as your new refurbished cardio machine is restored to factory specifications and will bring you years of enjoyment and save you tons of money off new prices!
- Limited Warranty. Ironcompany.com hereby provides Customer a six-month warranty on parts and labor, and a one-year warranty on motors; the warranty shall commence on the date Ironcompany.com ships the Equipment to Customer. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Equipment. Warranty is valid within the United States only.
- All warranty issues are at the discretion and authorization of Ironcompany.com only. Ironcompany.com has the first right to rectify any problem with customer before determining if a certified technician will be used. Any technicians are to be certified and authorized by Ironcompany.com only. Equipment must be located within a 75 mile radius of an authorized and certified technician. Any parts shipped for a warranty issue are paid for by Ironcompany.com and shipping on all parts returned to Ironcompany.com are paid for by the customer, unless otherwise stated.*
- "Normal wear" parts are also the responsibility of the customer. Warranty excludes normal wear parts, such as belts, wax, etc., and normal wear parts are susceptible to “Regular Routine Maintenance.” Proof of maintenance during the warranty period is required. All equipment must be regularly maintained by a certified technician during warranty period. Cardio equipment runs on different types of voltages and amperages. Some products, i.e. treadmills, require a dedicated circuit. Batteries are excluded from warranties. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the proper voltages and amperages are used for proper operation. If in question, please contact us.
Need to make a large purchase of remanufactured cardio equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
White Glove Delivery Optional Upgrade
Freight is shipped via commercial blanket wrapped van line. Delivery includes inside placement, up to two flights of stairs, unpacking, trash removal and up to 15 minutes of set-up time* Upgrade cost is shown on the Product Option dropdown above. *15 minute set-up time does not include the use of any tools. If more than 15 minutes is required an upcharge to the customer may incur.
Item Number: Refurbished-TECTRIX-BKTE-032 ProdID_19232
Product Name: Remanufactured Bike Max Recumbent Exercise Bike -- Tectrix (Refurbished-TECTRIX-BKTE-032)
Manufacturer Part No: Refurbished-TECTRIX-BKTE-032