Endurance Commercial Rated
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 15 YEARS on Frame
- 3 YEARS on Parts
- 1 YEAR on Labor
- 6 MONTHS on Wear Items (seat, brake pad, etc)
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for light-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by, or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, non-authorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Labor coverage is provided only if the work is done by an authorized Endurance dealer or the Endurance factory. During the labor coverage period, Endurance compensates authorized Endurance dealers for warranty trips within their normal service area to make repairs at the customer's location. You may be charged a travel charge outside the normal service area.
- This warranty will not be extended to any product whose serial number has been removed, altered, or defaced.
- This warranty does not cover service calls made to instruct owners on how to operate this equipment.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set-up, or adjustments.
- User is also responsible for reasonable and necessary maintenance. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper cleaning and lubrication as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to properly clean and lubricate the unit will void this warranty.
- Floor models and demonstration units shall carry a Lifetime Home-Use Warranty on Frame, Parts, Electronics and Wear Items - but will not be covered for any labor charges.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- This warranty does not cover end user maintenance requirements as described in the owner's manual provided with the unit.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Body-Solid in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Body-Solid with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
This Warranty does not extend to any Product not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller. This Warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of service by anyone other than Body-Solid, or an authorized Body-Solid warranty service provider. Should any product submitted for Warranty service be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Best Fitness ’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BODY-SOLID MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BODY-SOLID EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER BODY-SOLID NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Endurance by Body-Solid branded products. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
—Warranty is not applicable outside the United States— Before returning a product you must call Body-Solid at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.