Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bars -- Body-Solid (BSTFB)
* denotes required field
Bar Weights: 4-36 lbs.
Cost Saving Club Packs Available
For Studio and Club
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bars – Tone, strengthen and burn fat with the help of Body-Solid BSTFB Weighted Fitness Bars. Want to know how to tone muscles with the use of toning bars? Grab a light weight
bar that will allow you to perform 12-15 repetitions using good form making sure to utilize full range of motion throughout each rep. How about using a Body-Solid exercise bar to add some muscle? To strengthen and even add lean muscle while using a fixed weight exercise bar, select a heavier size that will allow you to perform 8-10 reps with strict form. With the right exercise program either performed alone or in a class setting, Body-Solid workout bars are probably most effective at helping burn fat. To burn fat using an aerobics bar of this type you’ll need to incorporate them with a high rep, aerobics based program which can also include other products such as a Club Step or foam balance pad. The key is to ramp up the heart rate and stay within your targeted fat burning zone.
Body-Solid Aerobics Training Bars are fixed weight bars that are maintenance free. They require no weight plates, no weight changes and no bar collars. Therefore, increasing or decreasing the weight for any given exercise is as simple as swapping bars. Use a GFR500 Fitness Bar Storage Rack to keep bars off the floor and always organized for easy access.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bars Include:
- One each BSTFB 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 and 36 lbs.
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar Rack and Sets Include:
- GFR500 – One Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar Storage Rack 30”W x 24”D x 43”H (40 lbs.)
- BSTFB-SET - One each of 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 and 36 lb. Bars (154 lbs. total)
- GFR500 PACK - One each of 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 lb. Bars and (1) GFR500 Bar Rack (194 lbs. total)
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar Features:
- Maintenance free, solid steel bars with durable rubber coating
- Small incremental jumps for safe toning and strengthening workouts
- Balanced weight distribution with no weight changes
- Compact for easy storage
- Rubber exterior makes squatting, pressing, pulling and gripping more comfortable
- Rubber coating and rubber end caps help protect floors from impact
- Color coded end caps make for easy size/weight identification from any distance
- Weight designations are permanently embossed onto end caps, so sweat and cleaning will not wear them off
- Ideal for group exercise classes, physical therapy, aerobics, yoga and Pilates
- 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar Colors and Specs:
- 4 lb. Fitness Bar – Orange – 49” long
- 6 lb. Fitness Bar - Lt. Purple – 49” long
- 9 lb. Fitness Bar – Yellow – 49” long
- 12 lb. Fitness Bar – Green – 49” long
- 15 lb. Fitness Bar – Red – 49” long
- 18 lb. Fitness Bar – Blue – 49” long
- 24 lb. Fitness Bar - Dark Purple – 49” long
- 30 lb. Fitness Bar – Magenta – 59.75” long
- 36 lb. Fitness Bar – Gray – 59.75” long
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar Exercises:
- Calf raises
- Bicep curls
- Wrist curls/extensions
- Tricep extensions
- Tricep presses
- Chest presses
- Shoulder presses
- Shoulder shrugs
- Upright rows
- Bent over lat rows
Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bar Benefits:
- Perform high reps for toning and fat loss
- Perform heavier sets for increased strength and muscle gain
- Works well in group training exercise programs in studios and clubs
- Increased circulation
- Increased range of motion
- Ideal for certain forms of physical rehabilitation
Single Bars, Rack and Packages = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
GFR500 PACK Set = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: BSTFB ProdID_17168
Product Name: Body-Solid Weighted Fitness Bars -- Body-Solid (BSTFB)
Manufacturer Part No: BSTFB
For Residential and Commercial
Resistance: 25-150 lbs.
For Weightlifting & Bodyweight Training
13” and 26” Sizes Available
Great For Home or Travel!