Breaker benches look like any other Olympic bench with uprights angled back. The difference is they are hinged on pillow block bearings. The lifter gets into a normal lifting position, reaches up and grabs the bar. At this point the lifter can break the bar as they always have or they can have the Breaker Bench aid them by slowly pulling the bar forward rather than lifting it off the uprights. The bar and uprights will move into the lifter's position of power eliminating the external rotation of their shoulders. Now they can lift the bar straight up. The uprights fall back into their normal position, out of the lifter's path. After completing their exercise set, the bar is re-racked as usual.
- Magnum Series
- Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters
- Uprights pivot forward into ideal starting position - directly over the user for easy takeoff
- 10 weight-storage horns (20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates store at waist height)
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Designed to meet EN957 & ASTM safety standards with or without storage
- Unit Dimensions: 81" L x 66" W x 63" H
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 72" L x 48" W x 88" H
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 360 lbs.
|Frame Color Options:
|Upholstery Color Options:
||American Beauty Red
Additional custom frame and upholstery colors available upon request. Minimum quantity order and upcharge applies. Please contact a rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire further.
View American Built Warranty Information
Need to make a large purchase of free weight benches for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: AB-A680 ProdID_4992
Product Name: Breaker Decline Bench w/ Storage -- American Built (AB-A680)
Manufacturer Part No: AB-A680