Cal Gym Weight Assisted Chin/Dip Trainer -- Tuff Stuff (CG-7525)
CalGym CG-7525 Selectorized Weight Assisted Chin-Up/Tricep Dip Training Machine - The CalGym CG-7525 by TuffStuff is a selectorized strength machine used to reduce the users bodyweight while performing pull-ups and tricep dips. Why would anyone want to reduce their own bodyweight while performing pull-ups or dips? Men and women alike sometimes find it difficult to perform these exercises on their own, especially when beginning an exercise program. By allowing the user to essentially remove part of his or her bodyweight, performing the exercise for reps while utilizing proper form is now attainable. As they progress and get stronger, less and less weight will be used until finally the user is able to train using 100% of their bodyweight. For others, the counterbalanced dip/chin assist is an excellent finishing exercise for the triceps and lats and is a great way to fully exhaust the targeted muscles. The Tricep Dip/Chin-Up assist is a selectorized strength training machine that is appropriate for most any age and will yield great results.
The CalGym CG-7525 is built to withstand tough environments including hotel and motel fitness centers, school weight lifting rooms, apartment complex gyms and commercial gyms. All frame tubing is fabricated from heavy industrial grade 11 gauge steel and then finished with a baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is inherently much more durable than paint and does well with resisting dings and scratches. All cables used to drive the pulley wheels and 200 lb. steel weight stack are rated at 2,200 lbs. and deliver a smooth and secure feel while exercising. For additional safety, particularly where machines are not under the supervision of trainers or staff, the CG-7525 includes full length steel shrouds to make sure that clothing or body parts never make unintended contact.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com CalGym strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ergonomic angled Chin and Dip bars designed for maximum comfort.
- Unique three positions pre-stretch device allows customization of knee pad start position.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack provides counter-balanced weight assistance in 10 lbs. increments.
- Durable & heavyweight 2x3” 11- gauge tubular steel mainframe, electrostatically powder coated in Georgian Grey with Platinum Sparkle accents.
- Full length protective steel shrouds helps prevent unintended weight stack contact.
- High density EMR foam pad pivots off 1” solid steel pivot shaft on internally encased 2” commercial grade roller bearings for smooth and durable operation.
- Non absorbing, tear resistant PVC rubber grips with aluminum end caps ensures extended wear life on chin and dip handles.
- Integrated rubber stabilizer feet increase stability and help prevents skid damage to floors and machine.
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Wear Covers: Optional upgrades include wear covers with TuffStuff logo or add your own logo for additional upcharge. Allow 2-3 weeks lead time. Please call for inquiries
- Custom Frame and Pad Colors: Optional upgrades available. Please call for inquiries
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability
- Dimensions: 67 x 46 x 84 in/170 x 117 x 239 cm
- Shipping Weight: 355 lb/161 kg
- Standard Colors: Platinum Sparkle frame with Charcoal accents / Black upholstery
TuffStuff Fitness CalGym Series Standard Specifications and Features:
- Sealed 2" roller bearings and 1" diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points
- 1" solid steel axles with 1" bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points
- 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery secured to 3/4" plywood backing
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16" military-spec nylon coated cable
- Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position
- 3/4" precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods
- Composite SMC safety weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
- Biomechanically designed 7-gauge steel cams provide proper resistance curves throughout full range of motion
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines
- Lifetime: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
- 5-YEAR: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
- 1-YEAR: linear bearings, pull-pin components
- 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: CG-7525 ProdID_17505
Product Name: Cal Gym Weight Assisted Chin/Dip Trainer -- Tuff Stuff (CG-7525)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: CG-7525