Ironcompany.com® Ceiling-Mounted Elite Pull-Up Bar System - The Elite Pull-Up System is the most versatile solution on the market. As with other systems that are available the brackets can be mounted running parallel to ceilings studs. But the similarities stop there. The Elite Pull-Up System "off center" design allows for two independent sets of secure points. One set is designed for ceilings with studs that are 12" on center and one set is designed for ceilings with studs that are 16" on center. This means that the system can be mounted parallel or perpendicular to the studs in most any ceiling or wall.
This is a great cross-training tool for traditional pull-ups or Kipping pull-ups, and can also be used as a high anchor point for Rotational Bodyweight Trainers™ and other suspension trainers.
- (2) brackets
- (1) 48” crossbar
- Standard mounting hardware
- All steel construction
- 48” long crossbar with 1 ¼” outside diameter
- Crossbar can be positioned either 15” or 23” from the ceiling
- Brackets have 34” mounting channel
- Brackets and crossbar are specially coated with a unique thermal powder-coating system that provides the perfect balance between slicker painted bars and rough “traditional” powder-coating
- Maximum recommended user weight load: 300 lbs
- Bracket weight (each): 13.5 lbs
- Crossbar weight (48”): 7 lbs
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
This system provides the ability to create almost any custom arrangement. The brackets allow for pipe to run completely through and can therefore be set up in tandem with additional brackets. Brackets can accommodate a user-supplied bar from ¾” to 1 ¼” OD (outside diameter). By spacing the brackets up to 60” apart for ¾” OD pipe or up to 72” apart for 1 ¼” OD pipe it is possible to accommodate multiple athletes at once.
It is strongly recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to ceiling.
Click here for Ceiling-Mounted Pull-Up Bar professional installation recommendations
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PEPS ProdID_20061
Manufacturer Part No: PEPS