The Ironcompany.com® CGB Clock Gone Bad Cross-Training Gym Timer - Drop the stop watch and put up a timer that everyone in your box or garage can see at a glance! The Clock Gone Bad features 5” high numbers that can be seen from a hundred meters out. Take your cross-training to the next competitive level with this remote-controlled advanced digital time keeper.
- Frame 8.5” high and 21” wide with 5” high numbers
- Timer weighs 5 lbs.
- Includes remote control that gives the user the ability start Fight Gone Bad or a 20/10 TABATA by hitting one button
- Timer sounds one ping to begin work and two pings to begin rest
- 10 second countdown for every workout to give the users time to prepare
- Timer pings four times at the end of the countdown for 3-2-1-GO!
- Timer can be programmed to count up to or down from a set time
- Timer has holes that are 16 inches apart to hang on wall studs
- Remote control range is 40 meters
- Acts as a clock when not in use
- Timer includes 1 year warranty for all manufacturer defects
- Batteries included
Click here to download the instructions for Clock Gone Bad
Click here to download the instructions for Clock Gone Bad Remote Control
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CGB ProdID_19977
Product Name: Clock Gone Bad Cross-Training Gym Timer -- Ironcompany (CGB)
Manufacturer Part No: CGB