The Ironcompany.com® CGB Clock Gone Bad Cross-Training Gym Timer - Drop the stop watch and put up a timer that everyone in your box or garage can see at a glance! The Clock Gone Bad features 5” high numbers that can be seen from a hundred meters out. Take your cross-training to the next competitive level with this remote-controlled advanced digital time keeper.
- Frame 8.5” high and 21” wide with 5” high numbers
- Timer weighs 5 lbs.
- Includes remote control that gives the user the ability start Fight Gone Bad or a 20/10 TABATA by hitting one button
- Timer sounds one ping to begin work and two pings to begin rest
- 10 second countdown for every workout to give the users time to prepare
- Timer pings four times at the end of the countdown for 3-2-1-GO!
- Timer can be programmed to count up to or down from a set time
- Timer has holes that are 16 inches apart to hang on wall studs
- Remote control range is 40 meters
- Acts as a clock when not in use
- Timer includes 1 year warranty for all manufacturer defects
- Batteries included
Click here to download the instructions for Clock Gone Bad
Click here to download the instructions for Clock Gone Bad Remote Control
Looking to make a bulk purchase of boxing equipment for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CGB ProdID_19977
Product Name: Clock Gone Bad Cross-Training Gym Timer -- Ironcompany (CGB)
Manufacturer Part No: CGB