Ironcompany™ Rubber Rolls - Ironcompany™ Rubber Rolls offer superior durability, are suitable for both interior and exterior light-duty applications and are ideal for surfacing areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and traction.
If you would like a custom flooring quote regarding Rubber Rolls, please click here.
- (1) Colored Rubber Roll - 4' x 25' x 1/4" (100 sq. ft.)
- 20% fleck color distribution
- 8 color mixture taken from factory surplus regrind: blue, green, red, white, yellow, beige, brown, gold, gray, purple, etc.
- Brand new
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. per sq. ft., 150 lbs. per roll
- Recommended for home and light commercial use only.
Use our Ironcompany Double-Sided Tape Roll during installation which adheres all types of rubber flooring products to concrete. We recommend (1) 5" x 60' Adhesive Tape Roll per 100 sq. ft.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: CONFETTI-4x25x1/4 ProdID_19495
Manufacturer: US RUBBER
Manufacturer Part No: CONFETTI-4x25x1/4