Ironcompany™ Rubber Rolls - Ironcompany™ Rubber Rolls offer superior durability, are suitable for both interior and exterior applications and are ideal for surfacing areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and traction.
If you would like a custom flooring quote regarding Rubber Rolls, please click here.
- (1) Colored Rubber Roll - 4' x 25' x 3/8" (100 sq. ft.)
- 20% fleck color distribution
- 8 color mixture taken from factory surplus regrind: blue, green, red, white, yellow, beige, brown, gold, gray, purple, etc.
- Brand new
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. per sq. ft., 210 lbs. per roll.
- Recommended for home and commercial use.
Use our Ironcompany Double-Sided Tape Roll during installation which adheres all types of rubber flooring products to concrete. We recommend (1) 5" x 60' Adhesive Tape Roll per 100 sq. ft.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: CONFETTI-4x25x3/8 ProdID_19497
Manufacturer: US RUBBER
Manufacturer Part No: CONFETTI-4x25x3/8