Vicore Fitness Core Bench - The Core Bench is everything we know about training and strengthening the human machine. It allows you to do everything you would do on a regular flat bench. However, we have thrown in a couple of extras (OK, about 30) just for good measure. Do flies - engage your core. Chest presses - enhance your balance. Skull Crushers - decrease your reaction times. The point is, anything you used to do on your old bench, now turns into a total body workout.
Soft surface training is a phrase which describes a phenomenal advancement in the area of core strength, ergonomics, balance, and coordination. Simply put, the Vicore benches provide a better way to work out. Performing the same exercises as you normally would on a Vicore bench, increases balance, core strength, neural synapse and agility. A major component of every piece of Vicore Fitness equipment is a very dynamic component Vicore calls the Body Link System. It is an enormously strong membrane, which, when filled with air creates a very unstable surface. It is this instability that causes the user to engage all of their core muscles in order to maintain their balance. Throw in some weights and you have the best formula ever devised for not only building your extremity muscles (shoulders, arms chest, abs and so on), but also at the same time greatly enhancing your coordination, balance and agility.
- Commercial grade 75mm diameter tubing with 11 gauge steel
- Bearing inlaid urethane wheels for easy transport
- Rubber foot pads safe for all floors
- Bodylink surface tested to 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kgs)
- Easy grab transport handle
- Incorporated hooks on wheel brackets for resistance band workouts
- Proprietary 2-step paint process
- BodyLink Surface infused with antimicrobial agent and protected with UV inhibitors
- Silver Frame with Black Air Surface
- Assembled Dimensions: 58” L x 34” W x 17” H
- Assembled Weight: 65 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (Boxed): 56” x 28” x 9”
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs.
- Frame - Lifetime against any and all incidents due to manufacturer defects (with the exception of scratches and damage to paint finish)
- Moving Parts - 5 Years against all incidents due to manufacturer defects
- Body Link Air Surface - 2 Years against all incidents, manufacturer or otherwise
Did we mention it was tough? Vicore has created benches that don't roll, burst, or slide. All Vicore products are subjected to extreme testing. Every measure is taken to ensure Vicore strength equipment is up to any challenge!
Click below to see additional videos showing specific A-Z exercises for the Core Bench:
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 5528-PS ProdID_20448
Manufacturer Part No: 5528-PS