SPRI Cross-Training Parallettes for Calisthenics and Core Training - Are you looking to start calisthenics workouts with parallettes? Want to learn how to do crossfit parallette handstand push-ups? Build strength quickly by performing bodyweight gymnastics style exercise moves with Spri Cross-Training Parallettes. These bars securely support and focus weight without moving or tipping during leverage-based workouts, and can be placed in varied positions to create specific leverage points that increase muscle load. The high quality steel construction supports all body weights up to 300 lbs. The heavy duty parallette balance bars are 13 inches high and 22 inches long, and resist shifting under heavy load. Perform dips, hand stands, push ups, V-sits, L-sits, tuck-holds, burpees, shoot-throughs, hand stand presses, and many other core exercises with the Spri cross-training parallettes. Durable, portable, versatile - these are essential for reaching your full training potential through parallette training!
- (2) metal parallette bars
- Durable, stable parallettes for a variety of strength and conditioning exercises
- High quality steel construction
- Designed for body weight exercises that are similar to parallel bars in gymnastics
- Securely support and balance body weight
- Perfect for leverage based workouts
- Used for popular Crossfit exercises such as push-ups, handstand presses, L-sits and more
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color: Black
Click here to view the Spri Cross-Training Parallettes exercise guide
- Assembled dimensions (each): 22” L x 14” W x 13”H (57cm L x 35.5cm W x 33cm H)
- Shipping dimensions: 15.2” x 24.2” x 3.2”
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 05-60588 ProdID_20882
Product Name: Cross-Training Parallettes (Pair) for Calisthenics Bodyweight Training - Parallette Bars -- Spri (05-60588)
Manufacturer Part No: 05-60588