The CrossCore® 4-Person Multi-Purpose Rack is built using all heavy-duty commercial materials and can be placed in any location including residential, commercial, military and rehabilitation. In addition to the 4 CrossCore® users, this rack can accommodate an Olympic bar for all your weightlifting needs.
- 4 Posts: 8’ high and 3” x 3” 11 Gauge Square Tubing
- 4 Double Connector Beams: (2) 42” and (2) 60” wide with 1.5” Round Steel Tubing.
- Connector Beams are welded to 3/8” steel plate bracket.
- Total Dimensions of Rack: 48” x 66” x 8’
- Ship Weight: 450 lbs.
- All Posts have 3/4” holes spaced at 2” on center
- Lifetime Warranty on post and double connector welds
- Powder Coat Colors:
- Posts - Gloss Red
- Double Connectors - Wrinkle Black
- Attachments – Wrinkle Black
- Proudly Made In USA
- Assembly Required
- All Racks MUST Be Bolted To Floor – Professional Installation recommended
- Rack, J-Hooks and Safety Spotters
Installation: Professional Installation Recommended
It is recommended that all CrossCore® Racks should be bolted to floor and/
or wall for maximum safety and stability. Anchoring examples include 3/8” or
5/8” concrete sleeve anchors and/or concrete wedge anchors. Mounting/Anchoring hardware NOT included.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made with lift gate.
Item Number: 4100-4-RACK ProdID_20668
Product Name: CrossCore® 4-Person Multi-Purpose Rack -- CrossCore, Inc (4100-4-RACK)
Manufacturer Part No: 4100-4-RACK