CX8 Elliptical Cross-Trainer -- Landice (CX8-LTD)
Light Commercial Application ONLY
Landice CX8 Elliptical Cross-Trainer - For over 40 years Landice has engineered the most durable fitness equipment in the industry. The Landice CX8 Elliptical Cross Trainer represents the most innovative, technological advances available in the elliptical equipment market today. A true cross trainer, the CX8 leaps ahead where other ellipticals now lag behind. The CX8 is not just one machine. It is a versatile trainer providing multiple lower body and upper body workouts utilizing Landice’s patented Variable Motion™ and CardioCore™ technologies. Where others stop, the Landice CX8 advances to new levels with its jog, run, climb and core features. The CX8 is built to the highest commercial standards and offers unprecedented warranty for light-commercial applications.
- Four Machines In One – Conventional Elliptical, Incline Trainer, Extreme Hiker, and Core Trainer
- Electronic Variable Motion™ – Only the CX8 can change both the incline and the shape of its elliptical motion. Twelve distinct incline settings can change the feel from that of a conventional elliptical to a more sophisticated ramp-based incline trainer, all the way up to the motion of an extreme hiker.
- CardioCore™ Converging Arm Motion (Standard) – Unlike the conventional push-pull arm motion found on other elliptical trainers, Landice’s patented rotational arm motion provides a more bio-mechanically correct arm swing that replicates the across-the-body arm motion found when walking or running.
- CardioCore™ Abdominal Toning and Strengthening Program – Our built-in CardioCore™ program calls out different hand-grip positions that allow you to isolate specific abdominal and lateral muscles for toning and strengthening. Intended for use with CardioCore™ Standard Moving Handle Option.
- Jog-Run-Climb – With the push of a button, change the incline from 0 to 60% to engage different leg muscles for a more complete workout.
- Knee Stress Reduction - Other ramp based ellipticals create a forceful up-and-down motion that compresses the legs and adds stress to the knees. The Landice CX8’s unique motion allows time for your knee to swing out before your leg rises, which significantly reduces impact on the knees.
- Ultra Smooth “Ramp-Less” Electronic Incline – Patented 4-bar linkage enables variable incline without the noise and vibration of conventional ramp and roller systems. With no rollers to collect dirt or dust, maintenance is eliminated and equipment longevity is dramatically increased.
- Orthopedic Gel Footpads – Comfortable and secure, these footpads provide optimal comfort and relieve foot fatigue.
- Metabolic Equivalent Speed – An advanced algorithm calculates your metabolic-equivalent-speed based on your effort level and pedal speed. If you can exercise at a metabolic-equivalent-speed of 12 MPH on the CX8, it means you are capable of running 12 MPH outside.
- Patented Electronic Variable Motion™
- 12 incline levels
- 0% to 60% incline (0 to 31 degrees)
- 18" to 32" stride path
- Patented CardioCore™ Arm Motion
- Cardio Control Panel featuring:
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 4 built-in programs
- 5 user-defined programs
- CardioCore™ abdominal muscle strengthening program
- Heart-rate control program
- Watts control program
- 750 watt eddy current brake
- 16 effort levels
- iPhone® and iPad® charging dock with MP3 connectivity
- 3 speed adjustable fan
- 100 decibel stereo speakers
- Engineered, assembled, and tested in Randolph, New Jersey USA
NOTE: The CX8-LTD comes Standard with CardioCore™ Moving Handrails. CX8-LTD can be ordered with Fixed (Non-Moving) Handrails for those who do not want handles that move side to side. CX8-LTD can also be ordered with CardioCore™ Handles completely removed. Any of the three Handrail options must be factory-installed prior to shipping.
- Footprint: 72" L x 36" W x 65" H
- Assembled Weight: 235 lbs.
- Pedal Height: 17"
- User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60 Hz, 2 A
- Shipping Dimensions: 78" x 37" x 25"
- Shipping weight: 335 lbs.
Click here to view CX8 Elliptical Cross-Trainer brochure
Warranty – Light Commercial (Up to 5 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility):
- 5 years/5000 hours – Parts*
- 3 years – *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years – *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year – Labor
NOTE:Model CX8 LTD warranty valid for institutional settings within the United States where usage is less than 5 hours per day. Warranty is not valid for international sales. Pay-for-membership facilities such as health clubs and YMCAs are not eligible for warranty. In the event of a warranty issue, the Ironcompany.com® Customer Care department must be contacted. We will then send a certified technician of our choice to you if one is needed. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: CX8-LTD ProdID_20273
Product Name: CX8 Elliptical Cross-Trainer -- Landice (CX8-LTD)
Manufacturer Part No: CX8-LTD
Your Price: $2,895.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Your Price: $3,295.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Your Price: $3,695.00 - Call or Email for Best Price
Your Price: $4,095.00 - Call or Email for Best Price