Remanufactured Cybex Cyclone 530c Upright Exercise Bike - Remanufactured fitness equipment offers the most cost effective GSA purchase solution for government and military spending budgets. Purchase of certified and tested refurbished commercial cardio equipment will save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars over purchasing new, allowing your base or facility additional fiscal year-end funds to spend towards other fitness equipment. Choose from dozens of treadmills, upright cycles, recumbent exercise bikes, steppers, stepmills, and elliptical cross-trainers from top club brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Star Trac, Tectrix, and StairMaster. Many remanufactured cardio machines are priced with shipping included to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limits. All remanufactured products offered by Ironcompany.com® were originally manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act. As a preferred GSA-contracted supplier, Ironcompany.com® has been providing quality remanufactured exercise equipment Made in the USA to US Government and military facilities around the world for years. Equipment performance you can trust at the price you can afford!
Cybex Cyclone Upright Cycle (530C) Features:
- Priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit
- Modes of operation includes Constant Power, Bike Mode and Speed Controlled (isokinetic).
- Pedals are extra wide with adjustable straps.
- Wheels on front for easy rolling.
- Cybex proprietary designed seat features a comfort groove and is shaped to conform to the user.
- Multi-position design of handle bars accommodates riding styles from upright to aero and is equipped with two sets of contact heart rate grips.
- Split level design with magazine rack and tabs. Unique positioning puts the display in the user's forward field of view and away from sweat.
- Water bottle holder and utility tray.
- CYBEX Personal Entertainment Monitor Option
RESISTANCE RANGE Minimum - 15 Watts; Maximum - 900 Watts
POWER Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
RESISTANCE TYPE Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
DRIVE TYPE Double step-up drive with self-tensioning idlers for minimal mechanical drag and low maintenance
CRANK TYPE 165 mm, three-piece heavy-duty mountain bike type
PROGRAMMING Quick Start, Manual, three Fitness (Constant Power) programs, three Bike (Bike Mode) programs, three Speed Controlled (Isokinetic) Programs, Heart Rate Control and a Fitness Test. Programs have 21 levels. Quick Start and Manual are set up selectable as Constant Power, Bike Mode or Speed Controlled (isokinetic). Heart Rate Control provides for direct selection of target heart rate.
HEART RATE MONITORING Contact and Polar®
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE UL, ASTM, EN 957, CE , FCC Class B
Refurbished equipment is only as good as the refurbisher!
See the Ironcompany difference and what makes our remanufactured products the best in the business.
- Condition: Remanufactured
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- DIMENSIONS 49" (124 cm)L x 23" (58 cm) W x 56" (142 cm) H
Additional Information that you should know:
We utilize the latest technology and the #1 remanufacturer of used fitness equipment. But we just want you to know that any plastic pieces, plastic coverings, or shroud coverings may have minor scratches as the equipment is not brand new. These plastic pieces are only replaced if they are broken. Don't worry, as your new refurbished cardio machine is restored to factory specifications and will bring you years of enjoyment and save you tons of money off new prices!
- Limited Warranty. Ironcompany.com hereby provides Customer a six-month warranty on parts and labor, and a one-year warranty on motors; the warranty shall commence on the date Ironcompany.com ships the Equipment to Customer. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Equipment. Warranty is valid within the United States only.
- All warranty issues are at the discretion and authorization of Ironcompany.com only. Ironcompany.com has the first right to rectify any problem with customer before determining if a certified technician will be used. Any technicians are to be certified and authorized by Ironcompany.com only. Equipment must be located within a 75 mile radius of an authorized and certified technician. Any parts shipped for a warranty issue are paid for by Ironcompany.com and shipping on all parts returned to Ironcompany.com are paid for by the customer, unless otherwise stated.*
- "Normal wear" parts are also the responsibility of the customer. Warranty excludes normal wear parts, such as belts, wax, etc., and normal wear parts are susceptible to “Regular Routine Maintenance.” Proof of maintenance during the warranty period is required. All equipment must be regularly maintained by a certified technician during warranty period. Cardio equipment runs on different types of voltages and amperages. Some products, i.e. treadmills, require a dedicated circuit. Batteries are excluded from warranties. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the proper voltages and amperages are used for proper operation. If in question, please contact us.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY available. Click here to view Extended Warranty options for this remanufactured cardio machine.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Will-call pickup is available at multiple locations across the country. To find out if you are near a remanufacturer supplier warehouse or if you would like more information about will-call options, please contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Will-call packing and preparation service fee may apply. Click here for information about refurbished equipment supplier location in California.
Item Number: Refurbished-CYBEX-530c ProdID_19235
Product Name: Cybex Cyclone 530c Upright Exercise Bike -- Cybex Remanufactured (Refurbished-CYBEX-530c)
Manufacturer Part No: Refurbished-CYBEX-530c