Eye-Level Digital Health Care Scale with Height Rod -- Detecto (6339)
Detecto’s ProMed® scales are the right choice for home, health, and clinical office weighing. These all-USA-manufactured scales are designed for years of dependable and accurate weighing, plus they are versatile enough to meet all clinical health requirements. With a capacity of up to 500 lbs, the 6337 and 6339 are designed to monitor weight in the home or medical office. Prescribed by dieticians and physicians, the inclusive Body Mass Index feature is easy to use for the monitoring of personal health and medical needs.
- Large 3/4-inch-high LCD digits for easy visibility of weight and BMI readouts.
- Highest-quality eye-level digital physician scale within its price category.
- Made in U.S.A. quality and durability.
- Streamlined design and slim shape.
- Easy Body Mass Index calculation.
- Heavy-duty, USA-built, all-steel manufactured product for long-lasting durability.
- Spacious weighing platform with heavy steel base.
- Single load cell.
- Supports Alkaline or NiCad rechargeable batteries and optional AC adapter.
- 500 lb /225 kg x 0.2 lb / 100 g, high-capacity digital scale.
- Durable - long lasting - great investment.
- Capacity: 500 lb x 0.2 lb / 225 kg x 0.1 kg
- Height Rod: 30" - 78" / 76 cm - 200 cm
- Platform: 10.75" W x 14.75" D / 27 cm W x 37.5 cm D
- Scale Height: 59" / 1.5 m
- Construction: Painted Steel
- Display: Six-digit, seven-segment, 0.75" / 19 mm high LCD
- Power: 6 “AA” size Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included) OR an optional 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power supply (not included)
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows
- Shipping Weight: 37 lb / 16 kg
Detecto's model 750 display features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient themself. A quick and simple BMI calculator with a scroll feature to input height allows you the ease of BMI calculation when you require it. The durable design and easy-to-replace "AA" batteries make the 750 perfect for all clinics, hospitals, and physician offices' scales.
750 Digital Weight Indicator Features:
- Extra-large, 0.75 inch high digits on an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Engineered for freedom of patient weighing.
- Just touch the BMI key and utilize the toggle arrows to adjust the patient height for the BMI calculation.
- Compact design is ergonomic and easy for the patient to weigh.
- Use either 6 "AA" batteries or the AC adapter (optional).
- Easy to remove from the scale column for battery replacement.
- Lock/Release key for viewing weight after the patient steps away from the scale.
- Units conversion for LB or KG.
- Heavy steel construction for years of service.
- Made in USA for convenient parts and service requirements.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 6339 ProdID_16544
Manufacturer Part No: 6339