Diamondback Fitness 510Ic Indoor Cycling Bike for Home Fitness – Are you looking for the best indoor cycle for home use? The cycling legacy of Diamondback Fitness brings you the award winning 510Ic stationary bicycle. Built for all indoor and outdoor cycling enthusiasts, the 510Ic indoor cycle trainer gives you the option to get your targeted, specific training done in the comfort and safety of your home. There’s no need to train in the rain or lose hard earned fitness in the off season. Let the 510Ic upright stationary bike by Diamondback Fitness keep your cardio sharp and fuel your desire to ride the never ending road of healthy living.
What makes the 510Ic Indoor Cycling Trainer different from standard indoor cycles and group cycles? Indoor cycles, while notorious for providing a high intensity workout, are also best known for their association with group fitness environments. That means that most people will use group cycling bikes within a studio setting where the pace, intensity, and motivation are all regulated by a group instructor. A good group instructor will set the cadence, instruct fitness class attendees to change resistance levels at regular intervals to simulate hill climbs, and shout out encouragement to keep exercisers focused, energized, and motivated to keep up with the pack. Many people who have attended group exercise classes want to bring the experience home, but once they do they commonly find that their indoor cycle workouts lack the same drive and results. How many people without prompting (or being yelled at!) will change resistance levels on their own, pedal faster or pump harder, or push the extra mile? The answer is not many, which then results in a “lazy Sunday afternoon ride” workout or worse yet their indoor cycle becoming the next in a long series of expensive exercise equipment coat hangers! Diamondback Fitness introduces their exclusive electronic resistance system to give you the much needed “kick in the seat” to drive you forward towards a proper indoor bike workout. Select one of the eight preset interval, hill, and race programs to experience a workout profile similar to what you would experience on an electronic upright bike, recumbent bike, elliptical trainer, or treadmill at the gym. No longer do you have to time your intervals or hand-turn a knob on your bike to change resistance. Everything is done automatically as the on-board computer controls your resistance levels to create an authentic ride experience at your fingertips. Looking to challenge yourself even further? Enter your target heart rate zone into one of the four heart rate controlled programs, grab hold of the integrated heart rate sensors on the handlebars, and then let the bike go to work in keeping you in your target specific training zone for a workout personalized just for you. Not even a group exercise instructor can keep you exactly within your optimum cardio and fat burning zone like the 510Ic does! Feeling self-motivated? Take yourself on a free ride with the manual program where you can simply change the numeric resistance level at the touch of a button. Bottom line, Diamondback Fitness has created the only smart bike of its kind that will challenge, motivate and improve your training session at home like no other.
- 510Ic Console: Sleek, easy to read, bright blue LCD display, numeric keypad offering real-time workout feedback including ride profile, speed, distance, watts, heart rate, cadence, and elapsed time.
- 110v Power Source/AC Adaptor Powered: Plug-in required. AC adaptor provides power needed for on board computer and systems operation.
- Computer Controlled Magnetic Resistance: Takes the guess work out of your workout. Instead of turning knobs, the 510Ic's computer sets the resistance level consistently. It also provides you with the motivation and feedback to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Complete Rider Fit Adjustability: Adjustable seat and handlebar height with fore/aft seat and handlebar adjustment. Allow you to set up the cycle for a specific body type and size to exercise in comfort.
- Multi-Position Handlebars: Provides you with a variety of hand positions with the comfort of soft foam covering.
- 14 Workout Programs: 8 preset programs, 4 heart rate controlled programs, 1 manual program and 1 custom user program. Multiple workout programs including fitness testing, custom user programs and targeted heart rate training.
- 16 Levels of Resistance: Provides plenty of challenge on the toughest workouts.
- Integrated Heart Rate Sensors: Real time rider heart rate monitoring with built-in handlebar sensors lets you keep track of your heart rate conveniently.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame: Provides you with a durable product that won’t flex and bend.
- Flywheel: 32 pound flywheel with smooth roll and heavy inertia gives you a real road feel as you get all the benefits without the risk of miles of asphalt.
- Custom Graphics: Gives your cycle a contemporary design.
- On-Board Hydration: Includes a standard cycling water bottle holder for easy hydration access. Water bottle NOT included.
- Adjustable Stabilizer Feet: Level bike at base for increased stability during aggressive riding.
- Bike Transport: Dual wheels on the front frame base for movement of bike to desired workout area of room.
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
The Diamondback Fitness 510Ic Indoor Cycle was awarded BEST BUY in Indoor Cycles for Sale by Fitness Professor Review in 2014 and by the Leading Consumer Magazine reports test in 2014
- Assembled Dimensions: 42” L x 23” W x 46” H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 45” L x 15” W x 35” H
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 126 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 176 lbs.
Residential Warranty (Home Use Only):
- Frame – Limited lifetime
- Brake – Limited lifetime
- Parts and Electronics – 3 years
- Labor – 1 year
- Wear Items – 90 days
Need additional fitness equipment for your home gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 510Ic ProdID_21308
Product Name: Residential Electronic Indoor Cycle with Computer Controlled Resistance -- Diamondback Fitness (510Ic)
Manufacturer Part No: 510Ic