Double Ladder Bent Knee Sit-Up Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-35-37)
Comfortable V-Bench design
BOMB PROOF® Double Ladder Bent Knee Sit-Up Bench - The BP-35-37 American Made Double Ladder Bent Knee Sit-Up Board by Bomb Proof is built for abdominal and oblique training in commercial gyms. Included is a double-wide four-bar ladder capable of connecting two sit-up benches simultaneously for additional space savings. The included bench hooks onto each of the four ladder bars and offers 4, 11, 19 and 27 degrees of decline for different ab training resistance levels. The V-bench design of the BP-35-37 adds increased support to the legs and reduces the strain on the ankles compared to regular sit-up boards. Oversized foot rollers are included to keep the user locked and loaded and are padded with high density padding to hold their shape and properly distribute the users weight throughout the foot and ankle. For added stability and longevity, the double ladder sit-up board is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing that is available in four scratch resistant powder coat colors. The 29 oz marine grade vinyl is hard wearing, resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean. Choose between six custom upholstery colors. Need to match your existing equipment colors? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment expert for availability today.
Need help selecting the right Commercial Double Ladder Sit-Up Station for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Ladder Abdominal Board Specs and Info:
- Bench Dimensions: 70 L x 16 W x 19 H
- Ladder Dimensions: 28 L x 60 W x 34 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Degree of Decline: [1st bar - 4°] [2nd bar - 11°] [3rd bar - 19°] [4th bar - 27°]
- Bench Design: V-bench design increases support to the legs and reduces strain on the ankles while performing sit-ups
- Bars: Chromed steel bars for strength and longevity
- Bench Rollers: Bench includes floor rollers for easy mobility and adjustments
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Foot Rollers: Large diameter rollers feature dense padding for feet. Rollers are non-adjustable
- Padding: 2 thick high density foam padding for maximum comfort and even weight distribution during sit-ups
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for abdominal training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 160 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!